PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:39:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Thanks Cindy!  They could of left Sanjaya somewhere else.  :)))

Tara

NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Corey Clark has been arrested on drug charges and an outstanding warrant from Arizona, authorities said.

The former "American Idol" contestant was being held at the Pulaski County jail pending a court appearance Tuesday in North Little Rock, said John Rehrauer, a spokesman for the sheriff's department.

Clark was arrested near Interstate 40 at about 2:30 a.m. Monday on charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, Rehrauer said.

A warrant had been issued for Clark after he failed to appear in an Arizona court on a summons stemming from an arrest last year for violating a court order and trespassing.

Clark was disqualified after reaching the finals of the popular Fox TV show in 2003 for failing to reveal a previous arrest.

He later accused "Idol" judge Paula Abdul of coaching him and initiating an affair. She denied his allegations, and Fox cleared Abdul of any wrongdoing.

Homer

Maybe he is getting his stuff from Paula.  :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Homer

American Idol hopeful goes into labour during audition
August 10, 2007 10:49am

AN American Idol contestant who went into labour during her audition insisted on finishing her song.

Antoria Gillon from Dallas went into labour two days before the baby was due, during her try-out for the hit US TV talent show at the Texas Stadium on Monday.

Antoria - who has been queuing for 16 hours since 2.30am (local time) - told USA Today newspaper: "I felt something and I knew right away what it was. I was singing, and the judge stopped and asked if I was OK, and I said, 'I just want to finish my song.'

"I started singing and I was still having contractions, and my right hand was kind of shaking, and my left hand was on my stomach. I was still singing and having contractions the whole time."

An ambulance was called and the Idol hopeful was urged to go to hospital but she insisted on finishing her audition and waiting until she knew if she had got through to the next round.

The 20-year-old mother said: "They was like, 'OK, let's go to the hospital.' And I was like, 'I'm not through singing yet.' And they was like, 'OK, let her sing.' So I sung and I sat back down, and they said, 'OK, you can go to the hospital.' And I said, 'Well, I haven't gotten my golden ticket yet'.

"They go by character and motivation, and I think I showed more than enough motivation."

Antoria, who sang hip-hop trio 702's Get It Together, made it through to the next round and is determined to impress judges Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson.

The aspiring singer gave birth to a healthy baby boy - her second child - on Tuesday morning and has named him Jamil Labarron Idol McCowan.

She said: "I just felt like it was more than appropriate."

Tara

Tara

You know how Idol Rewind has been Season 1 for the past two years?  Finally they just started Season 2.  :D  My favorite season!  halloween23.gif

deborah010870

3 months to go and it is going to seem like forever to get here  :-\

Tara

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo

January 15th!  :^*

Tara

AI update...

Ruben got dropped by his record label today.

Blake Lewis's CD dropped today. He wrote 12 of the 13 tracks.

Jessica Sierra is back in jail and it's rumored she might be pregnant.

Homer

Quote from: Angelic Tara on December 21, 2007, 04:21:26 PM

Yeah...with Buddha's baby :)))

Tara

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 21, 2007, 04:22:19 PM

Yeah...with Buddha's baby :)))

Actually they just said a rapper..lol  KFed?  :)))

Monkey

Watch out Paris Hilton! A preview of her new X-rated tape got leaked onto the internet yesterday too.  <:>

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 21, 2007, 08:43:47 PM
Watch out Paris Hilton! A preview of her new X-rated tape got leaked onto the internet yesterday too.  <:>

Is that where you've been? Surfing?  :))

Monkey

Quote from: Angelic Tara on December 21, 2007, 11:20:18 PM
Quote from: Monkey on December 21, 2007, 08:43:47 PM

Is that where you've been? Surfing?  :))
No  %%

Monkey

What the heck has happened to Clay Aiken? I didn't even recognize him in this pic.  :-\

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 28, 2007, 08:09:25 PM

What the heck has happened to Clay Aiken? I didn't even recognize him in this pic.  :-\

LOL  He's put on some pounds from all the home cooked meals I feed him.  :)))

He's the narrator on Idol Rewind Season 2 and they show clips of him now, and he has put on some pounds. I don't care though because he can sure sing!

Tara

Taylor Hicks record company dropped him.   :)))

Monkey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview