PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:40:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I stopped watching it. Think I'm sick of it. After all, How could you ever top Sanjaya?  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Janadra

I've been watching, just haven't had much to say.  It's kind of bland this year.  I say Carly Smithson has it in the bag.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 11, 2008, 05:56:40 PM
I stopped watching it. Think I'm sick of it. After all, How could you ever top Sanjaya?  :)) :)) :))

I'm watching !  Homer, you mention Sanjaya and last night I was watching a repeat of 'Family Guy' and inserted was a clip of that little girl who sobbed over Sanjaya.  :))  It fit in with the story line. Had a good laugh!

I don't care over Amanda , the rocker with the weird hair.  She's on now.

Janadra

I don't care for her either.  Who surprises me most is David Cook.  I think he's terrible and yet every week all the judges say how great he is.  Am I deaf or what?

gator8_24

Your not deaf!  I didn't like his performance tonight.

Janadra

I'm glad.  I was beginning to feel like I was missing something.

minnie

Quote from: Homer on March 11, 2008, 05:56:40 PM

OMG   the horrors  !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ (O+O) (O+O) (O+O) :{: :{: :{: pillowfight.gif pillowfight.gif
i think that got my point across lmao  :))

Mistyeyed

i dont care for that david cook either,he hasnt got much for personality..that girl that did eight days the week,with the country flavor butchered that..i think i like the young kid the best..such a boring group this year,i have trouble remembering the names even..

Monkey

I hate this season so far. Brooke White has been the only one so far that has been good every week.

All of the guys this season *cough* David Archuleta *cough* are extremely overhyped, and as is Carly.

Hopefully David Hernandez gets the boot tonight and gets sent back to his old stripper job.

I love this game though.  VV
http://www.pictogame.com/game.php?game=QWX87eszQktM&from_gc=1

minnie

Quote from: Monkey on March 12, 2008, 10:56:32 AM
I hate this season so far. Brooke White has been the only one so far that has been good every week.

All of the guys this season *cough* David Archuleta *cough* are extremely overhyped, and as is Carly.

Hopefully David Hernandez gets the boot tonight and gets sent back to his old stripper job.

I love this game though.  VV
http://www.pictogame.com/game.php?game=QWX87eszQktM&from_gc=1

:)) :)) :))

Monkey

Go back to your stripping job, buddy.  :^*

gator8_24

I think the gal that did a Country Beatles song got to stay because ppl felt sorry for her. On out local news(from Orlando) they have a reporter there and tonight he interviewed Sanjaya!  LOL  I thought of Homer :)))  I turned the channel when Cat sang.

minnie

ok who didn't see that comming he stripped for a questionable bar the powers that be of american idol forced him out

gator8_24

Here is a link to an article from the Atlanta Journal called "Is America Ready for a Gay 'Idol'?  It's long article.
http://www.ajc.com/shared-gen/content/shared-gen/ap/TV/Gay_Idol.html?cxntlid=inform

minnie

American idol this year better get better or i am gonna boy cott it si sucks right now even the ford video sucked  !@#$

Monkey

Tonight has been terrible compared to last week.  :/o\

Monkey

The only good ones tonight were Syesha and David Archuletta. The rest were either mediocre or awful. A lot of them picked terrible songs.  :-\

~Sassy~

Quote from: gator8 on March 13, 2008, 08:16:38 AM
Here is a link to an article from the Atlanta Journal called "Is America Ready for a Gay 'Idol'?  It's long article.
http://www.ajc.com/shared-gen/content/shared-gen/ap/TV/Gay_Idol.html?cxntlid=inform
Didn't read your article gator....but Clay Aiken is an American Idol and the last report was that he is and always has been gay. If I am wrong about this I apologize.
I have no clue why they (the judges) keep referring to this group as the greatest group ever. I must be watching different peeps on my t.v. And the Beetles two weeks in a row? Ok sing a Beetle song, please change it up so we can slam you down. And David your so depressing, act young and when you do we will slam you again. I would need therapy....no I do need therapy.  :)) :)) :))

Mistyeyed

i must be watching a different show from the judges or ones in control at american idol..im bored,bored,and more bored with this show than i have ever been for any past season..maybe the show is starting to get old for me or something..i think this show and the bachelor need to be put out of their misery,and soon...i didntj care for any of the people this week..maybe its just me...

minnie

omg idol sucks this year , maybe the judges are so fed up who knows i do know i like the instruments it changes it up a bit,  but damn they are not the best idol ever unless they are obligated to say that because of contract issues who knows lol . Damn i hope the grammar police do not come after me i hate typing and spelling correctly i am too lazy lol on a happy note skunk hair girl is gone woohoo  :^* :^* :^*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview