PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:02:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

:)))
Here you go....the auto program for American Idol  :-{

SpeedVoter gets your votes in and counted
What Idol Speed Voter is: SpeedVoter is a repeat dialer computer program that allows you to cast votes for your favorite American Idol. It doesn't quit or get mad.

SpeedVoter is legal. It is NOT cheating, does NOT break any rules, and will NOT get you into trouble. It is not a power dialer or bulk dialer. It is just a repeat dialer that votes as fast as your redial button and just doesn't quit. Your votes ARE counted.

SpeedVoter uses your existing dial-up modem, the type used to dial up to your internet provider (earthlink, or AOL for example). Most people still have one even if they switched to High-Speed. Just pop it in and vote.
Find Modems here or Froogle Under $15.

Simple. Enter the American Idol contestant number and the number of times you want to vote. Then click 'Vote'. It redials if busy and keeps calling until it finishes. SpeedVoter is easy to use, even if you can't program a VCR, send email, or type a letter. SpeedVoter can get in hundreds of votes for your Idol. Most people get in 10 votes or so and quit. Not this Idol Voter.

For you more adventurous types, there are extra features that allow you to push the limits and dial faster. Super Speedy Voter! Take Back your show! So easy, yes parents, you can out-vote your kids and help get the show on track and make it about talent again. Yay!

Don't let the good singers be voted off. Cast your votes, 1 - 999 or more. Enjoy Idol the way it was meant to be.

American Idol is setting records with millions of votes each week. Remember, each contestant gets votes and the one with the least goes home. If you only vote 10 times for the best idol contestants, are you making a dent?

Now with Speed Voter, you can vote 10 and 20 times your usual amount with less work. Set it and forget it. Vote for multiple American Idol contestants or just one.

More Reasons to Trust SpeedVoter:
No misdialing. American Idol Voting phone numbers are built in. No struggling to get through busy signals to cast votes. Your Idol votes are cast while you run errands, give your kids a bath, finish the dishes, make whoopy, whatever. No Losing track of how many votes you cast. SpeedVoter counts down your votes for you. Only counting the votes that made it through and not the busy signals.

<:>

~Sassy~

Well, I wondered where all of those votes for Castro were coming from.  :ooo
Now we know..I guess.  :-\

Mistyeyed

the voting process is so susceptible as to who gets through the lines and who does not...i work as a telephone operator,and tuesday evenings i end up getting several calls coming in from people trying to get through the number and can not...

Tara

I  <3  David Cook!   (shut-up Monkey)

badgie

I am rooting for David Cook all the way.  :D

Mistyeyed

i dont think any of them this year are Idol material though..i will be glad when this season is over and the new season of so you think you can dance starts..

Monkey

Paula Rehabdul's obssession with the guys this season has been disturbing. She'll be in tears this Wednesday, that's for sure.  >:D

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on May 10, 2008, 09:00:38 PM
Paula Rehabdul's obssession with the guys this season has been disturbing. She'll be in tears this Wednesday, that's for sure.  >:D

Why will she be in tears?  Fox said she's not allowed to take drugs before the show anymore or what?  :)))

Monkey

No.. the guy that was supplying her with her drugs got eliminated last week.  bubblegum.gif

Tara

LMAO...Jason wouldn't know where to buy drugs. He is on a natural high..lol 

Mistyeyed

paula abdul is so irritating anymore..it makes me cringe everytime she is ready to speak..you just dont know what will be coming out of her mouth..

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on May 13, 2008, 12:05:10 PM

:)) :)) :)) :))

LMMFAO...Are they serious?  He doesn't need any help with votes..that little sucker is probably the winner already.  We have a ten year old American Idol!  :))

Mistyeyed

thank goodness this season is almost over..

Tara

David Cook is so awesome...Simon picked a song Roberta Flack sang years ago "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" and I was thinking oh lord why did Simon choose that song for him to sing...but he did awesome on it.  :D  I agree with Simon, David Cook won round one!

Shut up Monkey..I know you don't like him, but I want to have his babies. :))  Just kidding.

OH gawd...David A is no Chris Brown.  He just messed up a good song.  ::)

Tara

Good gawd...David Cooks first song was the only song I liked out of the 9 songs sung.  :-\

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 13, 2008, 05:24:30 PM
OH gawd...David A is no Chris Brown.  He just messed up a good song.  ::)
No kidding. I hope Chris Brown didn't see that. One of his biggest hits got butchered badly.

LMFAO @ Syesha pulling out all the stops and trying to work a chair.  :)) I still love her though.  (OO)

Mistyeyed

i still dont think any of them should be the american idol..david cook sounded better than the other two,but he doesnt have much personality,i dont think anyway..

Tara

I'm glad David Cook made it to the finals, but I don't want him to win it. He will be tied down to AI forever.

I kind of feel sorry for David A after hearing all the rumors about his "stage" dad. David just turned 17 but he is so naive that if his dad is like the news is reporting, then he will probably never have anything or ever grow up. If he wouldn't of made the finals, do you think his dad would like take it out on him for it? Scary!

Fantasia looked like a big huge oh forget it, I can't think of anything nice to say. <:>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview