PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:57:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Monkey..I bet if we started reading this thread from the beginning we would be cracking up so bad. I remember getting drunk every Tue and Wed night (along with other people) and having a blast in this thread. giggle2.gif

Monkey

Uh huh  lipsrsealed.gif

Wait, what the heck just happened?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Tara

We have static on our TV's for some reason.

Tara

Tara

They just said their going to pick the highest girl and highest guy, and then the third person will be whoever got the highest votes after that.  undecided.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 17, 2009, 05:39:49 PM
They just said their going to pick the highest girl and highest guy, and then the third person will be whoever got the highest votes after that.  undecided.gif
Yup.

I don't like this. I have no idea who's gonna go through now. giggle2.gif I like it better when they go from 12 to 10 to 8 then the top 6 make the final12. Or atleast they could done groups of 9 like they did for the first 3 seasons. undecided.gif

Tara

Monkey

Tara

I like what she has on...awe I'm proud of her for not crying. Simon was mean.

Ummm...Noop Dawg  giggle2.gif    He can sing.

Tara

Monkey

Tara

OMG...she is horrible. She's such a cute girl too.  That was the wrong song.

Tara

I feel sorry for her, but she was the worst tonight. Look at Ryan get up and walk over there.  giggle2.gif

Tara

Oh gawd...this dude just screwed up Gavin Degraws song.  I remember when Bo did it.  wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

Tara

I wanna rock with you all nighhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.  He better not forget his words tonight.  That microphone sure is shiny.

Tara

My mans singing last. I sure hope he doesn't screw up.  sad.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 17, 2009, 06:34:29 PM
That microphone sure is shiny.
Yeah... it almost doesn't even look real.  zipper.gif

He's through. Atleast there were a few good people tonight.

Tara

Wooo hooo..my man was hot!!   I gotta find a picture of him.  giggle2.gif

Tara

Monkey

Danny, Anoop, and either Tatiana or else the girl with the funky hair (whose name I can't remember)  should go through.  giggle2.gif

I never thought I'd say this, but Tatiana's singing was a highlight of the show.  zipper.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview