PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:37:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 20, 2009, 08:36:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXvSA6QL7Ac#noexternalembed

http://votefortheworst.com/tags/adam_lambert

VFTW is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING him... zipper.gif

I remember him in auditions. He either sang first or second on the night they put them in the final groups. I can't remember what he sang, but he sang good. They gave him some face time through auditions.

Tara

Tara

The judges changed seats this week this week.

Monkey

She was all over the place in that song.  sad.gif

She was really good in Hollywood too, but no way will she be getting through this week. I hope they call her back for the wildcard.  sad.gif

Tara

There you are! Yep, I agree that she sucked on that song, but I liked her in auditions. I do hope they call her back, but she won't be going through tonight.

Monkey

Oh dear @ this one. End wasn't bad, but the beginning......  zipper.gif zipper.gif

2 people that I thought had good chances to go through  have bombed out so far.  zipper.gif

Tara

I wish he would of sang something different, because he is good. I remember him in auditions also. I hope they call him back.

Monkey

I thought this was supposed to be the most talented top 36 ever?  rolleyes.gif Last week was bad, and this one is looking even worse so far.  zipper.gif

Tara

These people were good in auditions. I think their song choices are screwing them. Here goes bomb #3 for the night. rolleyes.gif

Monkey

She's trying to pull a Haley Scarnato and use her legs for votes.  hysterical.gif

Nothing special about this performance either. Better than the last two though.

Tara

Paula can't talk first.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I knew she (Paula) copied what everyone else says, and they made her go first..lol

The chick does have nice legs, she should be on Top Model instead of this.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 25, 2009, 05:29:07 PM
Paula can't talk first.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I knew she (Paula) copied what everyone else says, and they made her go first..lol

The chick does have nice legs, she should be on Top Model instead of this.
LMAO.. No kidding. hysterical.gif

And yeah, ANTM would probably be better. giggle2.gif

Oh great... Norman Gentle is coming up next. I guess the 'Bad Karaoke' theme will be continuing for the night.

Tara

I guess they are taking going first in turns. I'm looking forward to the next time Paula has to go first. hysterical.gif She has to go first 3 times tonight. giggle2.gif

Norman and Titiana  giggle2.gif are going to get married next years on FOX at the AI finale. undecided.gif

Monkey

OMFG.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

VFTW might as well put him up as their vote for the night already. They said they weren't gonna announce their choice until after the show, but I think everyone knows now.  hysterical.gif

I'm effin dying here.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Tara

LMAO@Simon...."I pray you don't go through to the next round"

OMG...He is going to get on Simons ass. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

He called Simon... Mr Sassypants. hysterical.gif

Tara

This dude is a cross between Richard Simmons and Jerry Lewis. undecided.gif

Monkey

I'm so voting for him.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

This would be even funnier than Sanjaya if he managed to make it through.

Tara

LMMFAO   He has more personalities than I do. hysterical.gif

Monkey

Wow.. finally someone good.  no-no.gif

This girl can sing AND has personality.  shocked.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview