PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:39:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

That was awesome. I really liked her. She's only friggen 16. The only complaint I have is, her hair is way to red. I can tell she dyes it. She's a cutie though.

Monkey

Hold up... did Simon just say she doesn't have enough personality? hysterical.gif

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 25, 2009, 05:54:49 PM
Hold up... did Simon just say she doesn't have enough personality? hysterical.gif

LOL She was boring upstairs when Ry-guy was asking her about school.  giggle2.gif

This Kris dude isn't bad.

Tara

Megan was good. Now we have 2 good girls and 1 semi good guy. This makes it look better for Danny.  giggle2.gif

Woooo hooooo for Matt the welder.  cheesy.gif

diablo.gif They didn't like him, but I thought he did a good job.

Tara

My picks

Guys                             
1. Adam
2. Kai
3. Kris

Girls
1. Allison
2. Mishavonna
3. Megan

Monkey

Adam Lambert and Allison will be going through for sure. The final spot will be between Kris/Mishavonna/Megan I think.  undecided.gif

A bunch of these people will be going through to the wildcard show though anyway. After Norman sang, I thought the rest were actually all pretty good. Kai, Kris, Mishavonna, Megan, and probably Matt Giraud (given how the judges were pimping him out despite the fact that he was awful) will all be picked probably, assuming they don't make it tomorrow night.

But this week was much much better than last week's group. It sucks for some of them that they couldn't have been put into last week's group where they would have stood more of a chance of making it.  bubblegum.gif

Tara

If dialidol is right again this week the winners for tonight in order are

1.Adam Lambert
2.Allison Iraheta
3.Matt Giraud (the second guy that sang)
4.Jessie Langseth (I can't remember who she was, unless its the red head girl that is a single mom)

So it looks like Adam, Allison, and Matt.

http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/predictions.asp

Monkey

Matt does not deserve to make it through. He was arguably the worst one out of everyone last night.  stop.gif

The judges pimping him out like they did made me sick. Everyone else that does bad has to listen to that whole "you blew your chance" lecture, yet for him they were still trying to get America to vote him through despite the fact that he was awful. rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJi8MRn9Lw#noexternalembed

Tara

There are going to be more guys than girls in the top 12.

Squid

I didn't watch last night.  I think I've already lost interest.

Tara

Well, the dialidol was wrong on Matt.  giggle2.gif  We got Kris, who was better than Matt, but I wanted to look at Kai for a few weeks. giggle2.gif

Monkey

I have no clue how they're gonna be working the wildcard show now. It's just gonna be a 1 hour show on Thursday night. How do they expect to fit in 8-9 performances PLUS results into an hour-long show? undecided.gif

America mustn't be voting this time either....

Tara

Maybe they are just going to be calling the people back that are going to be in the wildcard show. Didn't they do that before when they called gutter ho Kimberly Caldwell and them back that season? They show the phone ringing and what they've been doing since they got kicked off and blah blah blah.

Monkey

I thought that too... but the top 12 is starting next Tuesday according to my tvguide.  undecided.gif

jwallace15

If norman gentle or whatever the hell his name is made it, i would have to stop watching.  I find myself so addicted to that damn show though. whistle.gif

Tara

I'm glad this is coming on tonight. I hope they don't mention the most hated man in America today like every other show has. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

IndianLover

I just saw on a commercial AI on 3 times this week.  Thursday is the Wildcard show.

Tara

It takes them 2 hours to show 12 people singing 1 1/2 minute songs..lol  I guess they will leave out some commercials on Thursday. There may not be 12 people on Thursday, but there should be. The top 12 start next Tuesday. cheerleading.gif

Monkey

Oh no. He's gonna be screeching this.  zipper.gif

Paula:  "You know when to pull back."
Really, Paula?! zipper.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview