PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:36:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Some chemical vapors from her peel got in her eyes.  They are red, weepy-looking... etc.  Something is up with her.  Either it's the plastic procedures or she's on something.  I'm serious... I think she's looped!

Monkey

I don't see the hype around Matt Giraud at all. He's never impressed me, and he's gotten more airtime than probably everyone else.

Squid

Monkey

Megan should go home, but I doubt it.  zipper.gif

It'll be between Anoop, Megan, Jasmine, and Kris probably. Jorge didn't do that well either, but he should be fine.  undecided.gif

Monkey

VFTW is backing Megan.  vomit.gif

Rockin robin, tweet tweet. CAW CAW!  singer.gif

Tara

I had to go pick my kids up and missed the last of the show, but I taped it.  tongue.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 10, 2009, 07:14:00 PM
I had to go pick my kids up and missed the last of the show, but I taped it.  tongue.gif
Oh... it was just Alexis Grace pretending that she has soul in her voice again. giggle2.gif

Squid

Tara

Dial Idol says...

http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/predictions.asp

I agree with Danny and Adam being the best last night, but I don't think Anoop should of been where he is at on here. He sucked.

BabyCheetah

Megan's Shimmy  annoys the hell out of me.

Adam and Danny kicked arse last night.

Monkey

Tara

I'm going to take a guess on what their going to change tonight.  I think the judges are going to pick who is going home after whoever is in the bottom. Whatever their doing they said they (judges) would be involved. SYTYCD has America vote, but then the judges decide who out of the bottom goes home.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2009, 05:00:07 PM
Whatever their doing they said they (judges) would be involved.
It is called 'The Sanjaya provision' in their new contract.

Monkey

Monkey

Jasmine  embrace.gif

I don't like this whole 'save' thing either. All this does is make them feel worse knowing that the judges don't want them there. zipper.gif

WOW... Nice FAIL, Idol. The beginning was out of sync. hysterical.gif

Monkey

Why does Kelly always look huge whenever she goes onto Idol?  zipper.gif She's not big at all, but she always looks 20 lbs heavier whenever she goes onto Idol. Must be the outfits. bbq26.gif undecided.gif

Tara

I don't like this one time save thing either. It sucks to be put on the spot. They won't use the save until the way later in the game.

Damn, Simon can be so rude.  diablo.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2009, 06:59:26 PM
I don't like this one time save thing either. It sucks to be put on the spot. They won't use the save until the way later in the game.
Yeah.. they won't be using it any time soon probably. You know that they'll save it for one of the people that they're always pimping out (Lil, Adam, Matt, Danny, Alexis) and they'll use it on them no matter how bad they sucked. I doubt they'd use it on anyone else even if they were good and don't deserve to go.

I hope Sarver's gone next week. Nothing against the guy, but he shouldn't have made it further than the top 36. zipper.gif But he'll be around for a few more weeks atleast, cause everyone will be voting for him just for being a "nice guy".

rhino

I like the one time saving idea. It will stop the wrong person...probably at or towards the end from getting voted off. Lets face it folks,a lot of time these people are staying because girls think they are cute or boys think the chick is hot. Jasmine and jorge didnt belong there and werent good enough so they are gone. To me the top 3 are Lil Round,Adam lambert and that guy Danny.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview