PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:31:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Yeah... that's why I think he might conveniently get voted off tonight. The producers might think that having him on the tour would be too much of a burden, for lack of a better term.

Danny shouldn't have sang that song. It was okay, but he could have done much better.

OMG Rehabdul... Carrie would buy that record? Drug test, please!!

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on March 17, 2009, 06:25:17 PM
OMG Rehabdul...

hysterical.gif  She's turned out to be such a loser.

I don't like Anoop for some reason, don't know why, but I just don't like him. He is singing way better than last week though.

Carrie Underwear will be on here tomorrow night.

Monkey

LMMFAO @ Megan! You did VFTW proud.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

CAW CAW Cawf!

Monkey

"There aint nothin small about you... that's for sure!"

....Creeeeeeeeeepy!  nono.gif

Tara

LOL  The first part of the show was way better than the last part. beer11.gif

Monkey

Alexis is in some major trouble according to DialIdol right now.  undecided.gif She's waaaaaaay below the rest of them.

Monkey

Quote from: Monkey on March 17, 2009, 09:00:56 PM
Alexis is in some major trouble according to DialIdol right now.  undecided.gif She's waaaaaaay below the rest of them.
She's still at the way bottom. Dialidol says she's ranked anywhere between 9-11. Allison (6-11) and Megan (5-11) are ranked right above her. Everyone else is safe according to Dialidol.

Girls of this season... zipper.gif Allison shouldn't be down there with them though. I bet they'll be pulling out their veto or save-card or whatever it's called tomorrow night if it's Alexis.

Tara

Yikes...Allison is really down there. She's a good singer in my opinion. She needs to change that hair color and I bet she would get more votes. It's sad to say, but I believe it would work for it. I see Danny and Anoop are in the top 2. Lil shouldn't be in 3rd place after her performance last night. I thought Allison was better than her. Poor Alexis, I hope she doesn't go home. 6_6.gif   Tonight is the crucial one, unless they change the rules to be Top 11 instead of Top 10, but I doubt that will happen.

BabyCheetah

Is it me?  But I don't know what they see in Megan.  I think she royally stinks.  But the judges love her.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2009, 06:14:04 PM
I mean I believed OJ and Tanya Harding.
I believe OJ and Tanya should

not breed.
be on DWTS.
be on Amazing Race.

But I never believed OJ or Tanya and I have heard Tanya sing which is probably on youtube. Would love to hear what OJ sings about.

Tara

Quote from: BabyCheetah on March 18, 2009, 05:39:44 AM
Is ist me?  But I don't know what they see in Megan.  I think she royally stinks.  But the judges love her.

I think she is better if you just don't look at her.  giggle2.gif  Out of all the girls on there she needs to go first.  Her little shake the top part of her body thing, or whatever it is she does, is annoying. It looks like she gets jolted with a shock of electricity every thirty seconds.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 18, 2009, 05:10:36 AM
Yikes...Allison is really down there. She's a good singer in my opinion. She needs to change that hair color and I bet she would get more votes. It's sad to say, but I believe it would work for it. I see Danny and Anoop are in the top 2. Lil shouldn't be in 3rd place after her performance last night. I thought Allison was better than her. Poor Alexis, I hope she doesn't go home. 6_6.gif   Tonight is the crucial one, unless they change the rules to be Top 11 instead of Top 10, but I doubt that will happen.
Alot of people base their votes on the entire season instead of just one performance... that's why the order is screwed up and Lil is so high. If it was based just off of last night, I'd think that Anoop would be in the lead by a landslide... but he's still way behind Gokey. They were the best 2 probably, but that's the wrong order.  tongue.gif

I hope it's either Scott or Sarver that goes home. As much as I don't like her and think that she's way overhyped, Alexis shouldn't be leaving before either of those two. But it looks like she'll be going unless she gets saved.  rolleyes.gif
Bottom 3 will probably be Alexis, Scott, and Megan.

Quote from: Tara on March 18, 2009, 06:52:56 AM
I think she is better if you just don't look at her.  giggle2.gif  Out of all the girls on there she needs to go first.  Her little shake the top part of her body thing, or whatever it is she does, is annoying. It looks like she gets jolted with a shock of electricity every thirty seconds.
Tweet tweet. CAW CAW! hysterical.gif

I hated her until a few weeks ago, but I like Megan now. tongue.gif But she's just one of the ones that you'll either love or hate because she has that weird/unique raspy tone to her voice. Same with Adam. Some people will love it, some will think it's awful.  giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

I love Adam.  It was a funky performance last night, didn't hear any country in that song, but he stuck to his style.  Megan only knows how to shimmy.  It's annoying.  I actually youtubed her Rock'in Robin last week to laugh at her.  The thing is I like that song just not song by her lol.  I'm unsure about tonight's voting.  I give a lot of credit to Scott but he didn't do too well last night and I do believe that it is going to be a hardship on him with the tour.  But if he does make it WTG him.  He's overcome a lot and he makes the best out of everything. 

Tara

I don't see the judges using the save tonight because...They said when they use the save, the following week two people go home. If they did that, then there wouldn't be a top 10. It would be the top 9.  beer11.gif

I hope Alexis doesn't go, but it doesn't look good for her. I bet Dialidol is right with the bottom 3.

Tara

I wasn't expecting Sarver in the bottom. Now that I know for sure that Ryan knows ahead of time who goes home (I saw him tell Ellen on her show he knows) and the question he asked Alexis, I'm scared it's her.  bad mood.gif

Monkey

I knew they wouldn't save her as soon as her voice started cracking during her song. Simon made her a nervous wreck by telling her to basically sing for her life.  zipper.gif

Anyway.. the coughing worked, Megan!!  cheesy.gif dancing16.gif

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on March 18, 2009, 07:23:19 PM
I knew they wouldn't save her as soon as her voice started cracking during her song. Simon made her a nervous wreck by telling her to basically sing for her life.  zipper.gif

Anyway.. the coughing worked, Megan!!  cheesy.gif dancing16.gif

I know, it's too much pressure and I could tell she was nervous. Poor girl, I really liked her, but I hated the arrangement of that song. They are talking while she is singing. That's horrible.  6_6.gif

You better make up your mine who you like.  slap1.gif  First you hate Megan, then you love her.  slap1.gif  It was her boobs standing straight out there that did it for you wasn't it?  giggle2.gif

Monkey

Watching Alexis leave was pretty funny though, I gotta admit. lipsrsealed.gif She thought she was alot better than she actually was. Even Simon commented on it last week saying something like "I don't think that was as good as you thought it was"... but she kept talking back to him, and that made her reality check that she got tonight even funnier. Back down to earth she goes! hysterical.gif

Quote from: Tara on March 18, 2009, 07:33:46 PM
You better make up your mine who you like.  slap1.gif  First you hate Megan, then you love her.  slap1.gif  It was her boobs standing straight out there that did it for you wasn't it?  giggle2.gif
No... it was the CAW CAW! from last week hysterical.gif

I bet Kris's wife will be happy that Alexis is gone. She always seemed to be all over him. giggle2.gif

Squid

Homer

Paula does know that Stevie Wonder can't see her right?  embarrassed.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview