PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:46:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 26, 2009, 05:48:39 PM
Paula does know that Stevie Wonder can't see her right?  embarrassed.gif

I doubt it.  giggle2.gif

I think Paula and Simon are hooking up.  bubblegum.gif

Tara

Tara

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2009, 05:06:43 PM
Anoop sucks trying to be Usher.

Couldn't he find you a seat in the theater?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2009, 05:14:03 PM

Usher the singer you goof.  slap1.gif

Homer

Tara

Chris and Adam were my favorite tonight. Danny came in a far third. Everyone else pretty much sucked. Anoop and Megan got lippy, they will be going home next. giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2009, 05:14:03 PM
Nice smiley usage, Homer.   giggle2.gif

IndianLover

BabyCheetah

Bye Bye Cawwwwwww  Cawwwwwwww  Thank God

Tara

Squid

BabyCheetah

Bye Bye Scott.  I am impressed by his courage but I don't think he should have lastest as long as he did. 

Homer

Ex American Idol Sanjaya joins cast of 'I'm a Celebrity... Get me out of here!'

The former Idol' teen heartthrob has joined the new NBC reality show, along with Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt of "The Hills,"  former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, supermodel-turned-reality TV star Janice Dickinson, Geraldo Rivera and Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on April 18, 2009, 05:31:14 PM
Ex American Idol Sanjaya joins cast of 'I'm a Celebrity... Get me out of here!'

The former Idol' teen heartthrob has joined the new NBC reality show, along with Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt of "The Hills,"  former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, supermodel-turned-reality TV star Janice Dickinson, Geraldo Rivera and Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman.

This is just an evil plot to get some of these people out of the spotlight. They will be taken to an Island with a bunch of fake cameras and told that they must now play 'Lord of the Flies' until the next batch of 'way past my 15 mins of fame' group can be gathered together. This will be hard since Dog Chapman had been responsible for getting the last group rounded up. Geraldo will be given a fake mic and told to interview everyone else. Spencer Pratt will learn the true meaning of "The Hills".

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 19, 2009, 06:27:48 AM
This is just an evil plot to get some of these people out of the spotlight. They will be taken to an Island with a bunch of fake cameras and told that they must now play 'Lord of the Flies' until the next batch of 'way past my 15 mins of fame' group can be gathered together. This will be hard since Dog Chapman had been responsible for getting the last group rounded up. Geraldo will be given a fake mic and told to interview everyone else. Spencer Pratt will learn the true meaning of "The Hills".

I hope you're right.  I wouldn't watch that show for 3 seconds.  I couldn't be less interested in those folks.

Tara

I hope Lil Rounds goes home this week, she sucks.  bbq21.gif

Squid

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2009, 11:01:26 AM
I hope Lil Rounds goes home this week, she sucks.  bbq21.gif

I agree.... she should be out of the competition at this point.  Where've ya been, Tara?

Tara

Went away for Spring Break, and I've been SUPER busy with school.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview