PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:51:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2009, 11:05:09 AM
Went away for Spring Break, and I've been SUPER busy with school.
What she really means by that is that she is still working off her community service from her wild spring break.

Squid

heythere

Adam owns me. I just love him. His performance of "If I Can't Have You" gave me goosebumps. It still does when I watch it.

somuchfun

I love Adam, but watch out for Kris!  He gets better every week.

BabyCheetah

I think those 2 are going to end up in the finale. 

Hocky

I find it very hard to believe that they put Adam in the bottom 3 last night.  Of course he was safe, but it was just ridiculous!  swear2.gif

CindyLouWho

I've liked Adam since the start & was very surprised they had him in the bottom 3 also.  The others are good too but he's my fave.   beer11.gif

Squid

I think they're all good.  It was time for Matt to go last night.  Adam, like anyone else, is deserving of a spot, in any order.  At this point, even with 42 million phone/text votes, what separates each of these contestants is mere thousands of votes.  I don't think Adam will win... but he's good.

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on April 30, 2009, 10:09:28 AM
I think they're all good.  It was time for Matt to go last night.  Adam, like anyone else, is deserving of a spot, in any order.  At this point, even with 42 million phone/text votes, what separates each of these contestants is mere thousands of votes.  I don't think Adam will win... but he's good.

Who is your pick Squid?

Squid

My pick is subject to change each week!  lol

I think that Danny did SO well this past week, that he is a force to be reckoned with.  I think he'll at least make it to the finals.  Kris is good, too.  He really has his own style with these songs and yet is not way out there.  I think Adam is very good but is sometimes screechy and is an orbit that many viewers will eventually not identify with.  Allison is a mix of Janis Joplin and Kelly Clarkson... I really like her.  I don't think she'll win.

If you push me up against the wall.... I'll say Danny. 

Now let's watch me be wrong.  LOL.

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on May 02, 2009, 05:32:09 AM
My pick is subject to change each week!  lol

I think that Danny did SO well this past week, that he is a force to be reckoned with.  I think he'll at least make it to the finals.  Kris is good, too.  He really has his own style with these songs and yet is not way out there.  I think Adam is very good but is sometimes screechy and is an orbit that many viewers will eventually not identify with.  Allison is a mix of Janis Joplin and Kelly Clarkson... I really like her.  I don't think she'll win.

If you push me up against the wall.... I'll say Danny. 

Now let's watch me be wrong.  LOL.

Its ok....I am wrong all the time.   giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

I love Adam but I don't think he's gonna win same thing with Allison.  I think either Kris or Danny are going to win.  I don't think they should have used their save on Matt but it was coming time for the save to be expired so I guess they kinda had to use it or lose it. 

Squid

Quote from: Squid on May 02, 2009, 05:32:09 AM
Allison is a mix of Janis Joplin and Kelly Clarkson...

For Rock night, I'm happy to say that Allison chose Janis Joplin.  It wasn't perfect but it was good.

Hocky

WOW! I really loved Adam's rendition of Led Zeppelin's song.  He has the perfect voice for that and a Guns N Roses song too! (IMO)

workn'mama

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif  My vote is for Kris all the way. He is Kick-Awesome!!   dancing16.gif dancing16.gif

BabyCheetah

Kris or Adam?  I'm voting for Adam.  He is my favorite.  Bye Bye Danny. 6_6.gif

disneyland lady

This last weekend Adam went home to San Diego for Mother's Day and Friday sang 'America' at the MCAS Marine Base at a concert  for "military moms". Wasn't his usual type of a song but we all cried.

BabyCheetah

I definitely agree.  It was a moving performance.

Squid

Bye, Danny - I thought you were going to make it to the finals.   6_6.gif

I'm not sure who I want to win.  They are both talented.  Adam does that screechy thing too much, I think.  Maybe I'll root for Kris.  That means Adam will win.   giggle2.gif 

~Sassy~

6_6.gif Bye Danny...Wow what a shocker!   no-no.gif

I was pulling for Kris to make it through.  cheerleading.gif  He is just so squeezably cute.  tongue.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview