PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:04:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Block List Feature

Started by __Zelda__,

Previous topic - Next topic

__Zelda__

this a new feature to pogo or i been missin it? just discovered feature that actually has a block ppl list so they cant see what room you in...that new?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: __Zelda__ on February 22, 2006, 07:47:52 PM
this a new feature to pogo or i been missin it? just discovered feature that actually has a block ppl list so they cant see what room you in...that new?

Yes you've been missing what we've all been talking about since Tuesday morning!

__Zelda__

oh lol...just noticed it and not really had chance to get on forums past few days

Tara

The block list is the most exciting thing that has happened to me all year...lol   Now I can keep all my so called nosey friends away and I can play all night without them knowing    :))
Make sure u check the one that says  only let people on my friends list see me....then block ur friends list...cuz someone can make new name and put your name on there list and they will be able to tell that ur online....So for that I am glad they gave the option of checking that.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on February 22, 2006, 08:42:35 PM
The block list is the most exciting thing that has happened to me all year...lol   Now I can keep all my so called nosey friends away and I can play all night without them knowing    :))
Make sure u check the one that says  only let people on my friends list see me....then block ur friends list...cuz someone can make new name and put your name on there list and they will be able to tell that ur online....So for that I am glad they gave the option of checking that.

Pretty sneaky Tara, love the way you think.

Mary

great tip tara love it  :))  :))  :))  thanks

SexySagittarian

I hadn't noticed this feature until I read this thread a few minutes ago.  I am so  excited! >:D

Jinx55

Hmmm haven't checked this out, thanks for info 8)

bubblegum

whoo hoo I love this feature......now my only prob is I'm getting bombared with messages from my stalker OMG you have been on 24/7 now I dont' see you anymore are you okay? is everything allright? please write me back and come find me when your own I so miss you....oh well.  A very small price to pay for peace and quite....now I can let stellar and quick quack run over night without fear of her stopping in :)

tigereyes

Introducing New Friends List Features! 

Players will be delighted to know that with Tuesdays release, we have added two new features that will allow players to control whether or not they can be located on Pogo by others! When you look towards the bottom of your Friends List you'll see a link to the "Blocked Players List." Click on that, and you'll be taken to the "Block a Player" feature, where you can block individual screen names from knowing where you are or when you are online. And for those concerned with stalkers who might create or use other accounts to find out which room they are in, we've also added a checkbox that when clicked will only show your location to those people who are on your Friends List.

We want to keep our players in control of their experience, and we feel that these features go a long way towards that goal. Please pass the information about these new features to your friends and other Pogo players! 

Tara

The only way anyone is going to know you have been around is by clicking on ur name and seeing ur tokens and badges but if they cant find you...who cares...lol

__Zelda__

Quote from: bubblegum on February 23, 2006, 08:10:09 AM
whoo hoo I love this feature......now my only prob is I'm getting bombared with messages from my stalker OMG you have been on 24/7 now I dont' see you anymore are you okay? is everything allright? please write me back and come find me when your own I so miss you....oh well.  A very small price to pay for peace and quite....now I can let stellar and quick quack run over night without fear of her stopping in :)

ouch feel sorry 4 ya, least she cant see what room ur on and that ur on  :))

pogohatesme

Quote from: bubblegum on February 23, 2006, 08:10:09 AM

block her so you can't recieve messages from her lol

Mary

now we can block the mail and the stalkers about time  O0

Helen

Quote from: mama on February 23, 2006, 07:15:38 PM
now we can block the mail and the stalkers about time  O0

Blocking mail has been available for quite some time now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview