PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 04:40:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pop fu gates ?

Started by pup1032,

Previous topic - Next topic

pup1032

i been playing and i am on the last rank has the gate problem been fixed ? i havent played pop fu lately just wondering  :P

SouthPadreIsland

I didn't even know there was a problem - but then again I am not that far along yet - still on camo belt.  Wish I could have be more helpful. :-\

wattsmyname

I just ran 2.1 version and it did all the gates or passed on them.  :D

Miss Daphne

I have 2.1 also and will not do any gates at all.  I have to babysit it and pass games with gates.

BoJangles

spb.gif 2.1 passing all gates here...  spb.gif 

xsquezme

I dont know about the gates but I hit rank 24 and am so darn mad  >:(. Going up .14% a game?!?! What is up with that stuff! :o Its like we are being punished for making it THAT far. It is so discouraging. 24 hours later and I am not even half way done. Takes the fun out of earning the last and only badge for the game.  :'(

Mary

Runner

Quote from: xsquezme on February 23, 2006, 09:17:11 AM
I dont know about the gates but I hit rank 24 and am so darn mad  >:(. Going up .14% a game?!?! What is up with that stuff! :o Its like we are being punished for making it THAT far. It is so discouraging. 24 hours later and I am not even half way done. Takes the fun out of earning the last and only badge for the game.  :'(

Congrats on rank 24!!

Out of curosity which difficulty do you have it set to?

On the level 3 gates, (meaning gates in first and second row)  I have never got the auto to get past it.  I was hoping that BH just programmed it to pass.

I am on rank 23 or 24 but i got bored with the auto hanging up, so I am going to wait till they fix it.

RUNNER

badgemad

I am on rank 18 and ive tried it on easy and medium and hard and some gates it will click pass but 90 % of the time it just sits there so out of all the autos pop phooey is the one i dont use until Badgehelp do an update for ths auto. I have even sent screenshots to them showing where it gets stuck  :o but until then pop fu will remain uncompleted  :-\ :'( but the rest of the autos 100% perfect

pup1032

sorry as i said before been a while but i played with 2.1 and had no problems what so ever i have on the hardest level ty for congrats of 24 th rank and i am like 18 % way to 25 can wait lol

Mary

pup1032

ty i having gate problems again it seems ok as long i am watching it lol but as soon i walk away it sticks on a gate i agree the .14 % is bs i am now up to 31 % gl all

Jonathan

im just curious but what is a gate? I havent heard that term before.....

pup1032

gates are what looks like screen doors they are wooden they are on the hard level only

pup1032

i also noticed that i am being ripped off tokens in popfu i just thought this was happening in pop it but guess it every game if i using an auto huh ?

Mary

alot of the games have token caps on them one day they probley all will  >:(

nightperson

ya they do until then go get them tokies  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview