PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:38:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who will be go on

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Dancing with the Stars
I say Jerry Rice will be voted  off<<< Friday Night  after tonights dancing at 8 PM  est time   he should have been voted off  last week  imo >:(

Mary

i hope so chad or i will think it is fixed jerry needs to go and drew needs to win  ;D        spg.gif

LastCall

Tara

Go Drew goooooooooooooooooooo.....I think Jerry will go home

Blu

Tara

Stacys not booted...Its Stacy Drew and Jerry ...its on tonite

Bree

Yes the show is on tonight and I think Drew will take it..... :D

hades

Mary

stacy cheated she went and begged military for votes  >:( drew needs to win  :))  :))  :))

SaintHiρρo

I've voted for Stacy and will vote for Stacy because I'm a WWE fan, I've met her in person and believes she should win.

LastCall

Mama
  If I saw thoughs legs I would vote for her to lmao ::)
       But then again I did not see them so I say Drew will win  sp.gf

Mary

hard to believe stacy is with the wwe she is to thin those other women would make a pretzel out of her  :))  :))  :))

LastCall

MaMa   
    I wish she was not with the wwe I wish she was with  MEE LMAO :)) :)) :))

tigereyes

I would like to watch Dancing with the Stars to see how they do tonight. I liked Lisa but now she's gone. I think Jerry should have been voted off last week and Lisa should still be there. I didn't think she was that bad. So I guess my pick would have to be Stacey. I can't watch it tonight though cause I would have to watch Survivor and American Idol at the same time lol.

LastCall

1 Dancing with the starts is on
    2 American Idol  <<<again
        3 Survivor
                4 Olympics    they are all on at 8 pm   what  ::) the heck were thsese channles thinging of
                        Ps theay are all on at 8pm EST time  :'( :( >:(

SexySagittarian

I'm going to watch dancing with the stars and tape the other shows O0 spb.gif

Bree

Well Drew got all 10's two times tonight ending with a total 60 points, so I still think he is going to be the winner. Stacy got three 10's for her first dance, but got a 9...9...and 8 for a total of 56 points.  Jerry got all 9's for his first dance and not sure what he got for his last dance.  :D

Mary

woo hoo ridem cowboy drew will win would have love to be the one riden drew  :))  :))  :)) i blew my phone up voten  :)

Bree

I would have like to be the one riding Drew too, Mama....... :)) :))  Go Cowboy!!!!

Tara

I loved Drew and Jerry on last nites show....on there freestyle dances.....I thought Stacy could of done something more exciting...I felt like the judges...but still and yet they all work hard....but I want Drew to win ....go  Drew !!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview