PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:41:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Connectivity Issue

Started by NanaFluff,

Previous topic - Next topic

NanaFluff

I have had trouble connecting to Pogo the last few days. I have emptied everything and renewed and released my dsl. It doesn't matter which ISP or computer I use, am still having the same problem.

Any advice.

thanks

SI

Is it just Pogo you're having connectivity issues with, or the Web in general?

pogocheater25

I am not sure if i have a problem like your but I have been having slow loading the past few days.

NanaFluff

It just seems to be pogo. I can play Ionthunder and go just about everywhere else. I get a message that says something like cannot find server. it goes on to suggest things to do, I did all of those.
Thanks for any help.

pogohatesme

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

NanaFluff

I tried some of the things offered in earlier replies. I can access pogo from AOL. (so at least i don't have withdrawal symptoms yet) I can't from my MSN i get "page cannot be displayed" error. I also can't from Firefox.
I reenstalled Java on both computers.
At this point that green beer looks pretty darn good
spb.gif

SexySagittarian

I have been getting the "Page cannot be displayed" error on a lot of games all week long. I had a hell of a time getting into Wonderland Memories for the badge, in fact I've only got it for 1 of my screen names. I haven't been able to get in there to get it on the other names :'(  The problem is only with pogo though, I can go anywhere else I want to go.

nightperson

i get that on badge day and you know pogo it has it issues to

SexySagittarian

I know that badge day can be a problem  but this has been going on all week now! >:(

nightperson

wish i could help you prolly have done the temp and cookies it what i thinking if not try that are maybe one of the bosses will be in here to answer your problem sry i couldnt help

hades

if you are using sun java uninstall it then delete it then re start your computer and dl it again it may help.esp if youre an aol user.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview