Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelor

Started by Helen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Tomorrow night is the finale of The Bachelor. For those that watch it, this will be the same as Dancing With the Stars. Again, those not wanting to know the outcome, don't read the postings, lol.

Tara

I havent been watching that show cuz I watch the skating with celebrities  but I heard that the girl he picked was not going to be a surprise cuz they were seen in public somewhere at a gym

tigereyes

Well I sure hope that girl wasn't Moana. I cannot stand that girl. She is too much of a cry baby. Sarah would be a much better pick for him I think.

Bree

I have a feeling that he is going to pick Sarah.  :)

tigereyes

PunkInDrublic

Helen

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on February 27, 2006, 07:49:45 PM
Boy did I guess wrong on this one.  :o

I guessed wrong too. Sarah is just so drab and unexciting. Apparently Travis wasn't too sure either cause all she got was the ring on a chain around her neck.

tigereyes

I'm glad he picked Sarah. I think he would have been sorry had he picked Moana. I don't think she was there for the right reason. What I got from her was that she was just wanting to win and didn't really have true feelings for him. I think Sarah was being true to her feelings for Travis. Moana was pretty stupid when she met his family and was just sitting there at the dinner table when they were asking her how she felt about Travis and she gave no response. When you love someone you should be able to say all the things you love about them and she wasn't saying anything. She was also way too emotional. She almost looked like she was going to cry again when she was at his parents house. I just don't think it would have lasted that long if he would have picked her instead. I was hoping he would have proposed to Sarah though. We'll have to see how long they are together for.

Eagles Fan

I agree 100%.  I was  little worried he was going to pick Moana and was so glad he didn't.  I think Sarah is so good for him. 

IndianLover

I was glad to see he picked Sarah last night also.  But right up to the end everytime he talked it sounded like he was going to go with the other one.

PunkInDrublic

I don't think Travis and Moana would have lasted as a couple, but would have rather seen them together. He and Sarah seem more like brother and sister than boyfriend and girlfriend... kinda creeped me out  :))

Helen

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on March 01, 2006, 12:51:49 PM
I don't think Travis and Moana would have lasted as a couple, but would have rather seen them together. He and Sarah seem more like brother and sister than boyfriend and girlfriend... kinda creeped me out  :))

I agee. I didn't see much spark between them at all!!!

Bree

'The Bachelor' Couple Say Romance Is Over
Tuesday March 7 12:41 PM ET

Humphrey Bogart said it to Ingrid Bergman in "Casablanca" and now Dr. Travis Stork can say it to Sarah Stone: "We'll always have Paris."
Stork, an emergency room physician, chose Stone, an elementary school teacher, in the finale of ABC's "The Bachelor: Paris" last week.
The couple told The Tennessean in a joint interview Monday they are no longer a couple.
Stork, 33, said the rules that prohibited them from dating or being together in public between the end of the show's taping in November and the Feb. 27 finale were hard on their relationship.
The France-set "Bachelor" deployed 25 women to vie for Stork's affections during a series of glamorous dates. The season began in January.

"You're in Paris and you're part of this incredible experience, this fantasy world, and then suddenly you come back to Nashville, and living in the same city I think we thought was going to be a great thing," he said. "But instead, you're forced to pretend you don't know someone, for essentially the last four months.

"The reality is that we were in this fantasy world. And now that we're back in Nashville, over time when you're not allowed to see someone, you grow apart."  Stone, 26, said, "I definitely think it would've worked out differently" if she and Stork had met and dated under different circumstances.

"We wouldn't have had all the baggage that comes from being on this show. It would just be the two of us being able to hang out and get to know each other in a normal situation," she said.
Both said they remain single and unattached and that they had no regrets about doing the show.

"Through this time, we realized that it was a great experience in Paris and that we're so lucky to have met one another in Paris, and we'll never forget that," Stone said. "And we both agree and know that we'll be friends forever."

Asked if they might reconnect romantically after publicity has died down, both just laughed.

PunkInDrublic

I laughed when I saw that they split up... maybe they realized that they were brother and sister  :)) :)) :))

Helen

I sooooooooo was not surprised to read about the break-up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview