PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:11:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prayers Needed Please

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

__Zelda__

me prayers are with you hun, so sorry thats happening :( hope everything gets well with you :)

apple

my thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family hope all goes well keep us all posted 
there are a lot of advanced treatments now too

nanners

Its 5 a.m. and just reading this..
You are in my prayers..and may God speed and the Dr's give you good news
(((((HUGS)))))
Nancy

Mommylov1216

wow.. thank you everyone! No matter how scared I am right now, I can get on pc and things just seem so much better. I am so lucky to have friends like you all.  :'(

Thank you so much  sp.gf

nanners

Wish we could all get together and give you a group (((((HUG)))).. but you know we are all here for you,,to talk..to vent..what ever you need.

pogocheater25

i hope you don't have cancer.i'll pray for you. i had a friend who they thought had cancer and she got very lucky and it was not cancer. gl to u :) sp.gf

PogoCrazyMomma

So sorry to hear that, you will be in my prayers.  It must be agony to have them say the dreaded C word, then have to deal with the uncertainty of not knowing. Sending you a big cyber (((((((((HUG))))))))) and a some good luck also sp.gf

harley89

Hang in there others are quite correct in the great advances made in treatment. I have prayed for your illness to be easiy cured and for your pain to eased. I am a very spiritual person so ask God for what you need . I also believe in Mother God ask her  for help  you have nothing to lose and she does great things.

bra

Sry:( My grandpa died 8 years ago today from bone cancer. He was in great shape didnt smoke or anything. They found out he had cancer and ended up dying only 3 weeks later :(

Tara

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Mommylov1216

okay, lets not talk about the people dieing within 3 weeks of finding out!  :'(

I am very worried about this week coming up.. :'(

I hope I will be okay and its not cancer

nightperson

im praying for you but here drink this to get your fingers going for the games your going to play spb.gif :))

Mommylov1216

lol thanks night but i dont drink.. got any chocolate?  :))

nightperson

akways even thougt i cant eat them ::) hubby love them ok have some te,coffee,milk are soda

Mommylov1216

nightperson

me to love the bottle better but have to do with what they have

froggielover

my prayers and thought go to you and your family.  i'm going to add you to my prayer ring.  i hope docs have good news for you!

babygurl424

my thoughts and prayers are with you..god will help you through this..hope the news is good..good luck and god bless!!

justahumping

babygurl424

how are you feeling mommy??  i hope everything went well for you and its good news??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview