This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amber Alrert in AZ

Started by Proud2banvywife,

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud2banvywife

im not sure i should have posted this but if it was my child i would want it posted

Arizona Amber Alert Issued
http://www.projectsafekids.org/alert.html

Abduction Information
Date:
02/24/06
Time:
12:00 P.M.
Location of Abduction:
Tempe,Arizona

Child Name
Valeria Cardenas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of Abduction:
Tempe have issued an Amber Alert for an 11-year-old girl who they think is being taken to Mexico by her 19-year-old boyfriend. Valeria Cardenas was last seen about 6:50 a.m. today near the intersection of Baseline Road and Priest Drive in Tempe.
Police believe she may be with Carlos Alberto Mota-Aguilera, driving in a Blue 2000 Hyundai Tiburon, license No. 244SXH, or a Tan 1996 Chevrolet pickup with a license of 331RTE.

Valerie is described as a Hispanic, about 5-foot 1-inch tall, weighing 130 pounds, with brown shoulder length hair with highlights. She was last seen wearing a light brown jacket, a dark blue shirt and a black backpack.

Mota-Aguilera is 5-foot, 4-inch tall, about 140 pounds. He often wears a baseball cap backwards and baggy clothing.

Anyone with information is asked to call 800-646-2475

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detalles: En Español

Not Available at this time.

Vehicle Representations

Contact Organization

Sheriff's Dept or Municipal PD:
Tempe Police Department
Phone:
800-646-2475
Phone:

Contact Person:

OCA (LEADS/NCIC) Number:

Authorized By:
Tempe Police Department
Submitted By:

Submitted Date/Time:
2/24/06 12:00 P.M.

Helen

Homer

Maybe the parents didn't know but who let's their 11yo have a boyfriend? Let alone a 19yo one. :o

I hope there is a happy ending to this.  :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on February 24, 2006, 07:51:04 PM
Maybe the parents didn't know but who let's their 11yo have a boyfriend? Let alone a 19yo one. :o

I hope there is a happy ending to this.  :-\

oh my i hope they find her to ,,,,,,,,,same here homer 11 years old

Proud2banvywife

yeah my child would not date at 11 im would think the parents didnt know but if they did what kinda parenting are they doing??

bra

Ya, whats an 11 YR doing with a 19yr BF????????????

Helen

Quote from: bra on February 24, 2006, 07:53:25 PM

I think it would be more like: what is a 19yr old doing with an 11 year old g/f!!!!!!

Homer

Quote from: Helen on February 24, 2006, 07:55:38 PM

I think it would be more like: what is a 19yr old doing with an 11 year old g/f!!!!!!

I agree Helen. ;)

Helen

Quote from: Homer on February 24, 2006, 07:57:48 PM
Quote from: Helen on February 24, 2006, 07:55:38 PM

I agree Helen. ;)

Thanks Homer.

Snookie

i live in az and they found the girl and the guy was arrested....was on the news about an hour ago...he confessed to taking her to an apt in mesa az and hiding her there.....do not know if she was assaulted or not....sources here say that he threatened to kill her if she didnt go along...but i am with Homer...no way should an 11 year old be allowed near a 19 yr old...but the pics i have seen of this girl ...she looked 16...but again..where are the parents???

Homer

Bree

foxx

Amber Alert Update & Details:
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- Tempe police have canceled an Amber Alert after an eleven-year-old girl is found this evening at a Mesa apartment complex.

Tempe police say Valeria (val-uh-REE'-ah) Cardenas appears to be in good, physical shape.

Valeria was found shortly after nine p.m. at Broadway and Horne in Mesa walking around the apartment complex.

Meanwhile, Tempe police have arrested a 19-year-old man that police say is the girl's boyfriend.

Tempe detectives found Carlos Alberto Mota-Aguilera this evening in Mesa. He was taken to Tempe police headquarters for questioning. Mota-Aguilera has since been booked into the Tempe City Jail with one count of custodial interference for his involvement in the girl's disappearance.

Valeria is expected to be reunited with family this evening.

ONE COUNT OF CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE?  You have got to be kidding me...sick effer should get it cut off for being NEAR an 11-year old girl...

Tara

PogoCrazyMomma

QuoteMeanwhile, Tempe police have arrested a 19-year-old man that police say is the girl's boyfriend

Glad to hear that they found her, but have to agree, what kind of parents are these people, I have an eleven yr. old daughter and she can't go anywhere alone, even if they didn't know, they surely couldn't have been supervising her very well if she somehow got involved with someone that old. They had to have met each other somewhere whether in person or through the internet. There are too many men that prey on young girls these days, parents have to watch out for this kind of stuff! I have my computer set so that my daughter can only im her friends and family and no one but them can im her, and have child restrictions on what websites she can hit(which sometimes works too good and doesn't allow her to go to sites that are fine)   We as parents can't be too careful and somewhere these parents weren't paying attention, yes when they are like 15,16, etc,  it's harder for us and we may miss it, but when a girl is only 11,  it's hard to fathom how this could have happened if the parents were paying attention to their daughter.

QuoteYou have got to be kidding me...sick effer should get it cut off for being NEAR an 11-year old girl...

Definitely agree with ya on that foxx!!!!!!!!

Snookie

The police here are saying that more charges may be pending if it is determined that there was any sexual assault. It remains to be seen what will happen. But, for now, custodial interference is all that they can charge him with. If she was forced to go as I heard on one report, then kidnapping charges can also be filed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview