Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

One of my FAV sites....

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

has got to be www.thesmokinggun.com .......only because I get a kick outta reading about the mostly stupid criminals and public officals that they post about on the site......anyway.....awhile back they posted about how someone at the Monroe County Sherriffs office had been messing with the online police blotter (shows pics and current arrest info of people) and put something stupid about a Llama being arrested.....well....now they've arrested Donald Duck....too funny.....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0224061monroe1.html

Tara

Well the site I go to the most is Pogo...lmao....soooooo I guess that would be considered my favorite ...If I had only one site I could go to it would be Pogo....now for smoking gun site...Ive checked it out before...you can always find interesting things there for sure

nightperson

bubblegum

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 26, 2006, 05:55:47 AM
has got to be www.thesmokinggun.com .......only because I get a kick outta reading about the mostly stupid criminals and public officals that they post about on the site......anyway.....awhile back they posted about how someone at the Monroe County Sherriffs office had been messing with the online police bl**** (shows pics and current arrest info of people) and put something stupid about a Llama being arrested.....well....now they've arrested Donald Duck....too funny.....
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0224061monroe1.html

I still get a kick out of this one story the smoking gun posted a couple years ago.  Some chick in New Mexico actually accepted and gave change back t some guy who paid for his purchases with a $100. The front of the bill where the president is supposed to be was a photo George w bush Jr and on the back where the white house lawn is there were signs that read we like ice cream and we like ike (or someting to that effect but I do remember the we like ice cream part..lol)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview