PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 08:25:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how to change to msjvm?

Started by plumberboy,

Previous topic - Next topic

plumberboy

hello i am a newbie and you people talk allot about which Java are you using.....better....etc..
can someone guide me in the right direction on how to do this?

Homer

Tool>Internet Options>Advanced Tab

Scroll down and you'll see it. Don't forget to restart your browser after making changes.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

plumberboy

ok the only option that i have there is (java) sun and when i uncheck it and resart i cannot get pogo games to run?

Tara

my setting on advanced tabs only has sun java also...but everything seems to run fine for me with just that

badgemad

Quote from: Tara on February 26, 2006, 12:12:20 PM
my setting on advanced tabs only has sun java also...but everything seems to run fine for me with just that
then you need to download msjvm i am sure homer has the link somewhere O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badgemad

reliable as ever who needs google and jeeves when you got a homer :))

nightperson

homer is always there for us here homer for being there for us  it is green duff is that ok spb.gif spb.gif spb.gif :)) :)) :))

Tara

I clicked on the link but says

Page Not Found
The page you were trying to reach was not found. You may have selected an outdated link or typed the page address (URL) incorrectly. You might find what you are looking for in the site map or in one of the other sections of the web site.
You may report this problem to webmaster@alibre.com. Please be sure to include the page address you were trying to reach.

hades

crankycook

Mary

java jit does come with your xp windows after you pass sun three checks down is jit check and check ok then close browser then reopen  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview