PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:16:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ride the tide auto

Started by badgemad,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgemad

Hi , i cant remember will this auto get the ride the tide badge as in next weeks pc?

Tara

I couldnt answer u that but that one doesnt take long at all...There was a glitch a few weeks back and some of us already got ours....Im curious to know whats gonna happen when it does come out as to whether or not for the ones of us that did get it ....will it show up in our 2006 book or will we have to do it again....This week when it comes out is the week for the extra badge we get with 5 challenges...hope it counts

badgemad

yep i know about the glitch i got that badge but was wondering if the auto could get it spb.gif

Tara

In my opinion you can do the 6 ride the tides faster by hand...Im sure the auto would get it to...The auto is working great on the Ride the Tide for the new premium badge  ;D

pogohatesme

Haha I got that badge during the glitch and forgot all about it till now

cranky

i have that badge also  u get it faster by hand .

Mary

the answer is no the auto does not do ride the tides you have to do by hand :) gl every one  :)

Bree

I agree do it by hand is the best way to get this badge..... :)

hades

you have to get it yourself the auto wont even come close.the auto still works great though just does lil weird things like stand on an ace.

__Zelda__

Quote from: badgemad on February 26, 2006, 01:23:46 PM
Hi , i cant remember will this auto get the ride the tide badge as in next weeks pc?

tryed usin auto when they had the glitch for the badge...and nah rtt auto dont get it, i hadda do it by hand...my opinion...sooo easy to get that badge by hand

Mary

very true zelda takes only a few games to get by hand  :)

pogohatesme

Just play by hand with the hints on.........I've found 9 times outta 10 the hint is right

SaintHiρρo

If you get an 8 and have one card left to turn over but no "helpers" like reveal next card... go higher! For some reason, Pogo likes to go higher when you have an 8 and lower when you have 7. Just something I've observed while playing

nightperson

jrp

hades

mine gets stuck sometimes in the bonus game  :-\

Tara

The bonus game is stupid anyways...ur talkin about that scratch card thingy right?

hades

yes.and i know its stupid but when it gets stuck i have to reset the game and al and lose time when it could still be playing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview