PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 04:41:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Skating with Celebrities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Ok we have American Idol and Dancing with Stars going might as well get this one going to cuz tomorrow nite is the finale for it....Its between Jillian Barberie and Kristy Swanson....but America doesnt vote on this one...I think Jillian is going to win this one...Kristy has been having a bad time since everyone found out she started having a affair with her partner who left his pregnant wife   ::) I wonder if that will affect her by the judges...probably not but who knows

Helen

Quote from: Tara on February 26, 2006, 01:36:14 PM
Ok we have American Idol and Dancing with Stars going might as well get this one going to cuz tomorrow nite is the finale for it....Its between Jillian Barberie and Kristy Swanson....but America doesnt vote on this one...I think Jillian is going to win this one...Kristy has been having a bad time since everyone found out she started having a affair with her partner who left his pregnant wife   ::) I wonder if that will affect her by the judges...probably not but who knows

Holy cow, that's all news to me. But, in my opinion, I don't see what that has to do with her skating ability. I think she's by far more consistent and better than Jillian.

babygurl424

i heard about that!  why the heck would you have an affair with someone you know is married and has a pregnant wife at home and be the guy who leaves your pregnant wife for some skater??  thats just WRONG!!!

Tara

Brittney Spears was no different ...Kevin Fedderline  wasnt married to the mother of his 2 children but the lady was pregnant when he left her for Brittney

babygurl424

LastCall

Helen

ClingFree

<gets on her soap box>   
Okay - Heres a question. You're 'dating' someone is married - or in a realtionship .. in essence cheating on someone to be with you. What makes you think theyre not gonna turn around and do the SAME thing to you?  Do these women think theyre not going to get cheated on, or left, because they are just that wonderful?
<gets back off my soap box>

pogohatesme

Quote from: ClingFree on February 27, 2006, 03:01:02 PM
<gets on her soap box>   
Okay - Heres a question. You're 'dating' someone is married - or in a realtionship .. in essence cheating on someone to be with you. What makes you think theyre not gonna turn around and do the SAME thing to you?  Do these women think theyre not going to get cheated on, or left, because they are just that wonderful?
<gets back off my soap box>

I second that......or the other way around...what makes a man think a woman's not gonna go off and cheat on him if she was cheating on someone to be with him

nightperson

Helen

Back to the subject, lol. I don't think that anyone that doesn't want to know the outcome of the show before watching it should come and read this thread. Last night I think those of us that got to see Dancing With the Stars first were unfairly asked not to discuss it. To me it's plain and simple, don't read this thread until you're done watching the show!!

Tara

mailwench

Quote from: babygurl424 on February 27, 2006, 10:10:37 AM
i heard about that!  why the heck would you have an affair with someone you know is married and has a pregnant wife at home and be the guy who leaves your pregnant wife for some skater??  thats just WRONG!!!

>:( >:( MEN!

mailwench

Quote from: Helen on February 27, 2006, 03:26:21 PM
Back to the subject, lol. I don't think that anyone that doesn't want to know the outcome of the show before watching it should come and read this thread. Last night I think those of us that got to see Dancing With the Stars first were unfairly asked not to discuss it. To me it's plain and simple, don't read this thread until you're done watching the show!!

I can't agree with you more on this Helen..... O0 O0

SaintHiρρo

Well then I shouldn't ruin it but just telling the winner of the final skate off. I will, however, mention that I used my top notch brain power to mix up the letters of the person's name into this reply and if you search long and hard enough, you will find the winner's name. Good luck!  :))

mailwench

Now can someone please tell me who Lloyd skated with professionally....I have been trying to think of this for days now!

mailwench

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 27, 2006, 03:43:58 PM
Well then I shouldn't ruin it but just telling the winner of the final skate off. I will, however, mention that I used my top notch brain power to mix up the letters of the person's name into this reply and if you search long and hard enough, you will find the winner's name. Good luck!  :))

Wait sainthippo let me see if Oscar has made a decoder cheats yet~!  :)) :))

pogohatesme

Quote from: Helen on February 27, 2006, 03:26:21 PM

I agree with you....I thought the point of the specific topics was so it could be discussed and the people who don't want to know yet won't read the thread.......it's kinda pointless to make a specific thread if you've gotta wait till the next day to read it

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 27, 2006, 03:43:58 PM

It hasnt even came on yet so how would you know who won?   :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview