PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 04:39:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yahoo! Toolbar now allows tabs!

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

It seems Yahoo! has borrowed the great idea that Firefox has in allowing you to open up more than one webpage while keeping just one Window open. I've downloaded an updated version of Yahoo! Toolbar and was amazed when I saw I now have the option to have mutli-tabs. It's not perfect in the sense if I'm on Pogo.com and want to play a game, it opens up a new window but it's an improvement when I want to look at a million sites at once but don't want these people at work knowing I have any page up other than CNN.com!

Homer

Tabbed browsing will also be available with the release of IE7. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Mary

Homer

Quote from: foxx on March 02, 2006, 11:17:18 AM
copycats!  lol

When is IE7 supposed to be available?

It is still in BETA. I had heard that another version would be out the end of May but it is probably another BETA version. I haven't seen an official release date. If I hear something different I'll holla at ya!  O0

foxx

:-*  thanks...

I think I am officially a Firefox convert though...IE7 will have to be really, really good in order for me to come back....

SI

Quote from: foxx on March 02, 2006, 11:27:58 AM
:-*  thanks...

I think I am officially a Firefox convert though...IE7 will have to be really, really good in order for me to come back....

That's their intent...  If you noticed with MS, they're running a LOT of things in open Betas (their whole Live series).  I can only hope they learned from their mistakes in the past, and actually are letting *REAL* users try their products before bundling them with their OS.

I also switched from IE to Firefox because of all the added security features.  However, MS did postpone releasing IE7 and Vista to handle some issues that came up in Beta (they were originally slated for release Q4 of last year).  I'm guessing IE7 will go public when the first wave of Vista hits the market.  MS is claiming that their new products are going to be locked down tight; I hope they live up to it.

pogohatesme

vasunlover

Owwwww, appreciate all the info, what version of yahoo was that?  I also switched over to firefox, now I am not so sure, this month's pc world informed me that firefox and IE both stink :-X so what would be another alternative (besides opera)????

Homer

I've used IE as my browser of choice for probably 10 years now. I only have FF so I can DB. I think you can find flaws in any browser.

RuLeR

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview