PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:20:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ride the tide auto

Started by badgemad,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

yea thats true....that game has enough going on for them to have added that to it...lol

badgemad

Wish i knew that it some times didnt do the bonus round before i had paid for the auto  ::) ahwell another auto that needs to be upgraded, along with pop fu  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

pogohatesme

Quote from: badgemad on February 27, 2006, 07:40:08 PM
Wish i knew that it some times didnt do the bonus round before i had paid for the auto  ::) ahwell another auto that needs to be upgraded, along with pop fu  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Did you try it before you bought it?

badgemad

Yep and yes it did do the bonus round but now i have bought it left it running only to come back later to find it stuck on a puzzle :-\

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: badgemad on February 28, 2006, 04:14:59 AM
Yep and yes it did do the bonus round but now i have bought it left it running only to come back later to find it stuck on a puzzle :-\

That's not the auto's problem. I play without the auto (as I like that game) and it sometimes get stuck on the bonus round for me too. I've submitted the problem to Pogo and naturally they said they were working on correcting that problem but the bonus round is a big drag and I wish there was a way to turn it off all together!

Tara

I totally agree with you on that...I wish I could turn the bonus game off...its a waste of time

ClingFree

My opinion - Which we all know by now I give if its wanted or not - The auto works good for getting you up the ranks .. This badge wants you to "ride the tide" which the auto is not geared for.    Soo - the auto is fine, but not for this particular challenge!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview