PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:15:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing with the Stars: And the Winner is...

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Ok its on now....everyone has to be shhhhhhhhhhhhhh about the whole show for the next 4 hours...dont want to ruin anything for anyone

Mary

pogohatesme

lol starting a new topic on it is going to lead to some idiot giving away the ending lol........congrats on the new rank and star too! ::)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 26, 2006, 05:03:15 PM
lol starting a new topic on it is going to lead to some idiot giving away the ending lol........congrats on the new rank and star too! ::)

I will much rather someone give it away in this topic so I know not to check it until the show is over here on PST! I'm not going to review this topic again for next 5 hours!

nightperson

that is nice of you but sometime it does eat at ppl they want to tell so bad im on cst :-X :-X :-X

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 26, 2006, 05:24:31 PM

I will much rather someone give it away in this topic so I know not to check it until the show is over here on PST! I'm not going to review this topic again for next 5 hours!

Exactly, if you don't want to know, don't read it, lmao.  :)) :)) :)) :))
We now know who the winner of the judges vote is, we're just waiting on the viewer vote. Can't believe they are going to drag it out for another dang hour!!!

Tara

Im on cst also....and dont think I dont want to say nuttin this is hard...lol  but I will  :-X

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 26, 2006, 05:24:31 PM

My comment is kinda confusing....there was a new topic started...I made that comment, then the newer topic was added to this one...that's why I said it....sorry for the confusion.....and yes I know how stupid people can be when it comes to ruining ending to things on these boards (Wrestling topic lol)

Helen

I will say this though. I do believe the judges were not fair on their last round of scoring.

Tara

Quote from: Helen on February 26, 2006, 05:57:08 PM
I will say this though. I do believe the judges were not fair on their last round of scoring.

I totally agree with you

Helen

Quote from: Tara on February 26, 2006, 05:59:04 PM
Quote from: Helen on February 26, 2006, 05:57:08 PM

I totally agree with you

I'm sure others will agree too. Don't want to ruin it though so we'll discuss it later, lol.

Helen

OMG, again I'm shocked!!! I guess viewer voting was very important this final round.

CindyLouWho

Mary

CindyLouWho

don't know yet but 1 couple just got voted off & it was a big surprise!!   :D

CindyLouWho

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview