PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:34:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

150 club link

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Hello,

Which email should we use to request our link for the new 150 club deal?  I have sent 2 emails with no response.

thanks in advance for the info.

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mary

the bh web site email and reguest link for 150 club to oscar i believe  O0

Mary

they will get to you they are working out the kinks still relax and have a  spb.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tina123

Thank you so much badge help staff! New 150 link is awesome, I am so happy! Works great! For anyone who is on the fence about spending the $150 for all the autos, it's a great deal. Where else on earth could you ever get all these programs plus lifetime support as they upgrade these programs? It's a steal!

Thanks Badgehelp guys, very well done.

Mary

virus6

do i have to register them all at once, or do i have time to  register them when ever i want?

nightperson

i would do 3 to 4 at a time are when ever you want

jrzydvl

nightperson

what no 135.00 link  :))  ok does this make me a 150.00 member :))  i bought all mine when it was 135.00 that was long time ago how time flys :))

Mary

nightperson

:o :)) :)) well what can i say  :)) :)) had to do it was force to couldnt stop my fingers so blame them  :)) :))

Mary

your to funny night made my day  :))  :))  :))

__Zelda__

yep just register them whenever needed...not all at 1 time...doin all at 1 time would take a LONG TIME lol

Mary

you should have recieved your own link with all your agents on it when you want just put in a code and click sumit and in few seconds you will get your code in the space by your agent you are turnin on just follow the directions on your page  O0

Tina123

So sorry Nightperson, maybe badgehelp can do a special dispensation for you (hint, hint)

nightperson

oh ty maybe they will see this and make me one  :)) :)) but i do have them all just had to let my fingers do the walking oh my there they go again

Tina123

Yes, cuz those 1,733 posts of yours have gotta count for the difference in the 135 to 150...
Hope I don't get in trouble here....LOL

jrzydvl

i never got a cool 150 buy all link....  is it cause i bought it awhile ago or have a i missed something. whoever helps gets a beer  spb.gif

nightperson

Quote from: Tina123 on February 26, 2006, 05:23:26 PM
Yes, cuz those 1,733 posts of yours have gotta count for the difference in the 135 to 150...
Hope I don't get in trouble here....LOL

yes i love this place friendly, nice and very helpful cant stay away but dont give me  spb.gif cause i have to work tomorrow omg there they go again know they are saying the W word bad fingers bad :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview