PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:38:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HELP please

Started by dillonsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

dillonsmom

I have noticed in some peoples profiles on pogo, they have silly little symbols and such.  How do they do that?

C~M

cranky

i might be wrong , but i don't think that's possible. :o

Bree

Quote from: dillonsmom on March 08, 2006, 08:01:05 PM
I have noticed in some peoples profiles on pogo, they have silly little symbols and such. How do they do that?

Check out the Avatars and Signature Topic and it will tell you how to put "silly little symbols" by your name.  If you need any help look me up in that Topic.

C~M

Quote from: cranky on March 08, 2006, 08:28:41 PM
i might be wrong , but i don't think that's possible. :o

It is possible because I copied & pasted some from someone's profile to mine.

Country Lady

:))  I copy stuff all the time  :))
But I don't put into my profile on pogo.   :o

RC

You should have something on your computer called a Character Map, most likely in Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools. Wherever it is, it has special symbols on there that you can select and copy, then just paste it into your profile on Pogo. Things like musical notes, ♪♫.. card suits, ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦.. or other things, ½ Ω  ∞ ☼ ♀ ♂ ₤ € ™ ® ©.

Bree

Quote from: RC on March 08, 2006, 10:44:02 PM
You should have something on your computer called a Character Map, most likely in Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools. Wherever it is, it has special symbols on there that you can select and copy, then just paste it into your profile on Pogo. Things like musical notes, ♪♫.. card suits, ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦.. or other things, ½ Ω ∞ ☼ ♀ ♂ ₤ € ™ ® ©.

Thank you RC, I learned something new today..... O0

mailwench

You should have something on your computer called a Character Map, most likely in Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools. Wherever it is, it has special symbols on there that you can select and copy, then just paste it into your profile on Pogo. Things like musical notes, ♪♫.. card suits, ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦.. or other things, ½ Ω  ∞ ☼ ♀ ♂ ₤ € ™ ® ©.

;D ;D Thank you for the tip RC...I have been trying to figure this out since I been in pogo!   O0 O0 O0

nanners

♥♥ Holy crap! I did it..thanx!! spb.gif

hades

pogohatesme

Thanks!  I've been wondering how they did that too......just too embarrassed to ask lol

Tara

Wow thanks for telling us where that is ....I think I will change my whole profile today to characters so people will really think Im weird   >:D

dillonsmom

thank you for the help.  I found the character map, tried some, and the only font that seems to copy to pogo right is the lucinda console font.

nanners

Just goes to show!! you CAN teach an old dog new tricks   :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview