Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The official "The Apprentice" Topic

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

I'm not really a big fan of this show....but thought I'd make this as the new season starts tonight....As with the other topics....lets try to post everything and anything you want in this topic and not make a bunch of new topics......so if you feel the need to spoil the ending for those that don't get to see it for an extra couple hours they will know not to check this until after they watch it on their coast......

SaintHiρρo

I love the idea! I'm also a fan of the fact that if you're on the LEAST coast and you want to talk about who got eliminated or in the finale who the winner if, go right ahead. It will make it simple as us on the BEST coast as we will get a chance to avoid this topic but at the same time, once it's all said and done, we can jump on here and see what others thought during that time.

jakethesnake

Great idea.  I'm a big fan of the apprentice!  Although, I was not a fan of the Martha apprentice!  That was sickly.  I could barely watch a whole episode.  Just not my cup-o-tea.  I love the british Apprentice though.  Much more vulgar, but also generally more interesting!  I'm looking forward to watching it tonight!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview