PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:34:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

slingdot cheats

Started by player,

Previous topic - Next topic

player

pogohatesme

wow I may be stupid.....but why would you want an auto for Slingdot??? 

bubblegum

okay um....this is just me BUT I wouldn't waste my good money on slingdot.  I would not buy autos at all for slingdot....just me though

Tara

Quote from: player on February 27, 2006, 10:34:55 AM
For the stamps!!

oh lord...I still trying to get my badges..I would hate to have to quit my job to find time to get stamps on another site too...lol

pogohatesme

Quote from: bubblegum on February 27, 2006, 10:45:23 AM
okay um....this is just me BUT I wouldn't waste my good money on slingdot.  I would not buy autos at all for slingdot....just me though

lol that's why I asked......if you want autos and you want to play...play at pogo.....slingdot is just a rip off of pogo

bubblegum

yes I find pogo much easier to use site wise than slingdot...better games...better friends..so on so forth

player

I like slingdot.  I won a prize and I got it in a week.  Also when pogo is down (all the time) I go there and play.  I agree pogo is home but slingdot is a fun time when you want to change things up.  I am going to laugh in about a year when slingdot takes over.  There customer service is alot better and they send out there prizes when you win them.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: player on February 27, 2006, 01:16:00 PM
I like slingdot.  I won a prize and I got it in a week.  Also when pogo is down (all the time) I go there and play.  I agree pogo is home but slingdot is a fun time when you want to change things up.  I am going to laugh in about a year when slingdot takes over.  There customer service is alot better and they send out there prizes when you win them.

LoL, I don't know but my Pogo is not down all the time. As of matter of fact, I pretty much haven't had any Pogo downtime in months! Pogo is still very much fun. And in terms of slingdot taking over...  :))

player

We will see!! One day you will be eating your own words.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: player on February 27, 2006, 01:27:32 PM
We will see!! One day you will be eating your own words.

Ok, I'm going to say this loud and clear just so you may quote me on it later...

POGO IS NEVER..... EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER GOING TO BE TAKEN OVER BY SLINGDOT. If anything, EA will buy out Slingdot and shut them down for the sad attempt to copy them. I'm actually going to be laughing when Slingdot decides to charge people $30 a year for the service, have their contracts say "no refund" and then close down 3 months later! Then, I'll come back here and feast on your words!

Helen

Quote from: player on February 27, 2006, 01:16:00 PM

When slingpot (hahaha) gets the membership that Pogo has, we'll see how their customer service is.

SEAHAWKS

I agree with u 100% if pogo does not get there shit togather slingdot will takeover but i don"t see slingdot taking over pogo for inleast the next 2 yrs O0 Alot of slingdots games are gay but if they keep up what they are doing and get better games slingdot can take over pogo O0 spb.gif l1.gif

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on February 27, 2006, 01:31:20 PM
When slingpot (hahaha) gets the membership that Pogo has, we'll see how their customer service is.

I believe that should have been "if" Slingpot gets the membership Pogo has. Right now, it's real simple to have 30 people sitting around waiting for the phone to ring when you only have a handful of players! They should have the best customer service in the world at this time when your staff outnumber the number of players in a single game at anytime!

player

Quote from: SEAHAWKS on February 27, 2006, 01:31:28 PM
I agree with u 100% if pogo does not get there smelly stuff togather slingdot will takeover but i don"t see slingdot taking over pogo for inleast the next 2 yrs O0 Alot of slingdots games are gay but if they keep up what they are doing and get better games slingdot can take over pogo O0 spb.gif l1.gif

Finally someone that has a mind.  I am glad that you agree!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: player on February 27, 2006, 01:35:25 PM
Finally someone that has a mind.  I am glad that you agree!

Wait, because we don't agree, we don't have a mind?!?!?!?!?!? That being said, there are millions.... and millions of mindless people out there in your world!

player

I didn't mean it that way.  Sorry if it came out wrong.

SEAHAWKS

Well i agree. But slingdot still has along way to go. But if slingdot comes out with word riot just like the had on pogo i would buy a membership i love that game. it would be worth me spending $30 just to play that game alone :)) :)) :)) p.s i wish some site would come out with word riot that game a blast O0 spb.gif

slidecage2222

only reason why POGO  numbers are so high is  i would guess at least  70-80% of all the people  were   AOL GAME MEMBERS.... if  Ea never took  over  AOL GAMES   pogo wouldnt have   these numbers...

Slingdot will never get as big as pogo and  EA will never take them over. (if  Ea would take over  slingdot  why wouldnt they took over  BIGFISHGAMES ??

lets stop  slaming  each site and    enjoy both of them.....   i was  talkin about slingdot here back in  Jan and grew bored with it very quickly  BUT over these past   few weeks   I went back to slingdot  (and even  paid for a month membership)    I was shocked when i found out i  was over there playing have fun for  3 hours when it felt like it was only  30 mins..

Yea  pogo is the  BIG fish    BUT if   THQ  plays their cards right in  2006    they could be a major  force to deal with in  2007 or 2008

What  THQ  Should do to get  major numbers.....

1.  Give all new players  1 free month on their site   (instead of  14 days)    gives them more time to test out the games.

2...  Drop their prices  to around  BIGFISH...    I would rather  join the site for  3 months for say  10 bucks then  to risk   30 bucks for a year   and have them shut down in  6 months...

3.  Keep the  games  coming    (the last two games  were good addons  ( rocky moutain solotare (think  Tri peaks  but easier) and checkers  

4.  Bring out more challenges     3 challeges  every 15 days  is  very  bad   for people who is joining to get stamps    though these stamps are very hard to get

5... make the stamps eaiser to get       70% of these challeges are very hard and will turn off the   pick up and play players  

come back in   6 months and  slingdot might be running  major

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview