PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:35:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

slingdot cheats

Started by player,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

ummm...why are we all getting our panties in a bunch over this? 

If you want slingdot cheats, google it.  This site is called POGO cheats... 

I am sure that when Oscar decides whether or not to foray into the slingdot auto business, he will let everyone know...

Helen

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 27, 2006, 01:42:08 PM
only reason why POGO  numbers are so high is  i would guess at least  70-80% of all the people  were   AOL GAME MEMBERS.... if  Ea never took  over  AOL GAMES   pogo wouldnt have   these numbers... Club Pogo has over 1 million paying members (source: Yahoo! Biz) and that's not including those with free access thru AOL

Slingdot will never get as big as pogo and  EA will never take them over. (if  Ea would take over  slingdot  why wouldnt they took over  BIGFISHGAMES ?? I've never said Slingdot can't be as big as Pogo. I just thought it was funny to say it would happen in a year. It took MySpace.com a few years to become successful so Slingdot won't become big overnight, let alone in 1 year!

lets stop  slaming  each site and    enjoy both of them.....   i was  talkin about slingdot here back in  Jan and grew bored with it very quickly  BUT over these past   few weeks   I went back to slingdot  (and even  paid for a month membership)    I was shocked when i found out i  was over there playing have fun for  3 hours when it felt like it was only  30 mins.. True, I think that's going to be a major stumbling block with them charging right out the gate. Pogo was free for years before deciding to try the Club Pogo service and it became a success. If Slingdot were smarter, they would start off with their current free games before attempting to charge for the games they have

player

pogohatesme

Quote from: foxx on February 27, 2006, 01:46:17 PM
ummm...why are we all getting our panties in a bunch over this? 

If you want slingdot cheats, google it.  This site is called POGO cheats... 

I am sure that when Oscar decides whether or not to foray into the slingdot auto business, he will let everyone know...

lol I was thinking the same thing when this topic first started lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview