PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:37:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badges

Started by Unfortunate26,

Previous topic - Next topic

Unfortunate26

hades

frumplebuns

And the way Pogo keeps adding them, that number will be closer to 700 by year's end. Pogo has figured out that people will do anything for badges and that's how they keep us paying membership fees.

sp.gf

Country Lady

I'd sell my husband for a new badge :))
Well maybe a few more than one badge  :)) :))

wattsmyname

frumplebuns

I'll keep my hubby thank you, but as for HIS CAT . . . I'LL GIVE SOME BADGES TO THE PERSON WHO'D TAKE THE SPOILED ROTTEN FURBALL FROM HELL!!!!!

>:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D

hades

lmaooooooo most would sell a loved one for some badges  :P

wattsmyname

Quote from: hades on February 28, 2006, 02:35:52 AM
lmaooooooo most would sell a loved one for some badges :P

Yes we would.

Taking bids

Jinx55

Quote from: wattsmyname on February 28, 2006, 02:37:45 AM
Quote from: hades on February 28, 2006, 02:35:52 AM
lmaooooooo most would sell a loved one for some badges :P

Yes we would.

Taking bids

Ok, badges are very cool and I like them.....but.....well I'd much rather cuddle up to my sweetie  ;)  sp.gf

PogoCrazyMomma

Somebody take my mother in law please!!! :)) Only one badge to take her!!...... Heck just take her for nothing, I'll even throw in a nice cold one  spb.gif    :))

harley89

Badges are great and I'll take the cat I already have 5 but it must love dogs. My cats sleep with my black lab

foxx

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on February 28, 2006, 05:42:15 AM
Somebody take my mother in law please!!! :)) Only one badge to take her!!...... Heck just take her for nothing, I'll even throw in a nice cold one  spb.gif    :))

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA   :))

I don't even want the stinkin' badges!  I just want someone to take my mother-in-law away!!!!!

nightperson

hmmm ok every1 giving away loved one omg some1 take my job, will do all your badges for the est of the year hows that no kidding :)) :)) :))

PogoCrazyMomma

Is your job that bad???? :)) can't be worse with MIL who chits freakin' ice cream, is rude, bad grandmother, treats son like chit(but baby's her youngest, and does everything for him and her oldest), hubby told me that he never felt loved still doesn't and only feels that they need him to do stuff for them, will talk about you in her language right in front of you,  but she is a good cook, though I don't like their kind of food much.  I did PCA work once for a huge lady in a wheelchair, incontinent, and constently had open sores all over, the worst part she was so big she couldn't clean herself, I had to, ugh, but I will never ever, ever, ever do that again!!!!! Hey what some don't like to do for work, someone out there may like to, So maybe you'll have some takers on your job  ;D and just because I would pay for someone to take my horrid MIL away, some people like her, just not me..... or my mother,.... my grandparents,..... my daughter,.......... or my entire family:)) but she does have a couple friends so someone must like her :o  so I have hope that someone would like your job  :))

On the topic I will never have all the badges, I am trying hard to catch up, just joined CP last year,but with their two new ones a week to my one personal I get to do, the math doesn't seem add up to me ever catching up! That's okay though cause I have my premium albums to show that I have a completed album, two done, and half done on what's your sign and 1/4 done with badge bonanza!!

Shady Lady

Will trade know-it-all teenager for badge. Just take over payments  :))

Here's their Christmas List:
Truck ... 4x4, custom paint, lift kit, 2006 but will settle for 2005
Gas money for the truck for the next year
Insurance for the truck for the next year
You pay the tickets they get with the new truck

Tara

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 28, 2006, 12:12:50 PM
Will trade know-it-all teenager for badge. Just take over payments  :))

Here's their Christmas List:
Truck ... 4x4, custom paint, lift kit, 2006 but will settle for 2005
Gas money for the truck for the next year
Insurance for the truck for the next year
You pay the tickets they get with the new truck

:)) :)) :)) My goodness its still Feb and they made there list out already? lol   That list is sure to grow by Dec...GL ....lol

hades

imagine how many more badges there will be by christamas...as well as new games too  :P

PogoCrazyMomma

Christmas list already  :)) :)) :)) :))  what no custom stereo system?  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview