PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:14:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What games are people working on for game badges right now?

Started by LVAN100,

Previous topic - Next topic

LVAN100

Just curious.

What games are people working on for game badges right now?

Been playing since august and just recently started playing the games for the badges. I now sit in 1 game until I get all of the badges then off to a different game. Takes a lot of time.. took about 2 weeks for me to finish aces up.

I'm thinking about working on bingo or wordjong next since those are the closest to the last rank in the game, have no idea yet.
wordjong (13 of 40)
Bingo (10 of 25)

PogoCrazyMomma

I don't actively play for rank badges as I get bored with playing a game for days, but I will work harder on games that I am close to the next rank.  I try to play a little bit of all my fav games every week. I prefer to keeping up with the challenges and when all my prem. challenges are done I will work on a little at a time of each game I like to play. I  have yet to finish a game, i will though, someday  ;D   As far as bingo you'll be playing a very, very long time if you want to play that game straight to the end. I am pretty sure the autos work good for getting ranks, from what I read here, as I don't use them. So maybe that would help, just use them safely though so you don't get caught.

missminimouse

I will occasionally do a rotation through all the badge games I've not finished yet,   play 1 whole game,   or in such case as bingo play untill I bingo.  It gets long and boring as there's lots of games I've yet to finish.   I get bored very easily with most of them.   I just finished Whackdown last week,   WTG me!!

LVAN100

YES that is how I am!! Boreddddddd of the same game so I end up buying the auto for it and using it intermittently because I also like playing the game at times by hand. Usually by the time I get to the middle of the ranks, I get very bored with the game.

I do work on the weekly challenges also. My premium badge album is ummm ughhhhh, since the only games left in it are the ones that I hate, so I put it on the back burner to do later with an auto (maybe) for later.

Maybe I would enjoy jumping around from game to game. I used to play like that and I felt like I wasnt getting anywhere with badges, but now I'm bored again just playing the same game for weeks.
* sigh *

WTG missminimouse!!!  I still havent done that one.

Tara

nightperson

i work on aces up during the day bingo late at night the one i have most rank in i do that so sometime i move around if i get bored

bubblegum

I'm currently going back and forth between quick quack and ride the tide.  After that I'm going to work on qwerty and work on finishing up panda poker.  I'm halfway done with a lot of games that I need to work on finishing up.

__Zelda__

have finished wonderland memories and qwerty (finished that yest), and working on quick quack and poppit right now, and jeez @ wordjong, cant stand the game, but LOVE that last rank badge tho :P (diamond dragon badge)

hades

i think that diamond dragon badge is kind of eh.the game rank symbol for it looks better then the badge.

as for game om working on now its pinochle to get my masters badge.  :P

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: missminimouse on February 28, 2006, 11:56:40 AM
Quote from: wattsmyname on February 28, 2006, 10:30:22 AM
I'm working on Spades ???

spades doesn't have badges yet,   does it?

Yes, Spades was revamped with badges this morning. Go to Pogo's main page and look at the link in the upper left corner!

SI

spades doesn't have badges yet,   does it?

The updated version was released today, complete with 5 badges and 50 ranks.  I think there are a half-dozen threads on it in the Club Pogo section, if you need more info O0.

wattsmyname

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 28, 2006, 12:02:33 PM

spades doesn't have badges yet,   does it?

Yes, Spades was revamped with badges this morning. Go to Pogo's main page and look at the link in the upper left corner!

Thanks SaintHippo for taking care of that for me :)) :))

Shady Lady

I am working on WordWhompWhackdown, Harvest Mania, and Wonderland Memories right now. I just switch from one game to another. Sometimes I set the auto for a couple of hours and let it run.

harley89

Tri Peaks I am at rank 22 It will be this 1st game I have finished the ranks on.

kgansor

do you have to finish out the game (i set mine to 250 points i believe) to get the points for rank?

hades

pogohatesme

Only one I've finished is Wonderland Memories (thank god for auto) now I'll finish First Class Solitaire tonight (done most by hand thank you)...not sure what I'll work on next...maybe Tripeaks or Aces up

IndianLover

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview