PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:01:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Double Browsing

Started by PogoCrazyMomma,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoCrazyMomma

Not sure where to post this so please move to where it belongs if I posted in wrong place.

First off yes, I did a search and read many posts on this but I am a big dummy I don't know where to start and didn't understand everything I got from others posts.  I have IE and aol, which I read means I need something like firefox to double browse, I also read that I would need two javas, which I have no idea how to use, can I download that too? note I want free stuff as I read that smart(something) only has free trial and then have to pay.  I have windows XP,512 mb ram, don't know if that matters.  What is the best thing for me to do? I have a nonmember account that I plan on using my guest passes for so I know how to do that part :) but don't know how to use the javas or the best thing to get to double browse, I have also seen mention of mozilla? Can anyone help me with this? I don't want to download anything( I have googled some of the stuff that I read from searching this site) unless I am sure how to use it and the javas. it seems complicated to me but I really want to be able to get badges for games like hearts and spades, etc.  I know probably would be easier to buy autos but unfortunately I can't afford too  :(

__Zelda__

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on February 28, 2006, 10:06:32 AM
Not sure where to post this so please move to where it belongs if I posted in wrong place.

First off yes, I did a search and read many posts on this but I am a big dummy I don't know where to start and didn't understand everything I got from others posts.  I have IE and aol, which I read means I need something like firefox to double browse, I also read that I would need two javas, which I have no idea how to use, can I download that too? note I want free stuff as I read that smart(something) only has free trial and then have to pay.  I have windows XP,512 mb ram, don't know if that matters.  What is the best thing for me to do? I have a nonmember account that I plan on using my guest passes for so I know how to do that part :) but don't know how to use the javas or the best thing to get to double browse, I have also seen mention of mozilla? Can anyone help me with this? I don't want to download anything( I have googled some of the stuff that I read from searching this site) unless I am sure how to use it and the javas. it seems complicated to me but I really want to be able to get badges for games like hearts and spades, etc.  I know probably would be easier to buy autos but unfortunately I can't afford too  :(

first off...to double browse, download foxfire @ http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/   which foxfire uses sun java (sun will already be installed into the foxfire browser)....and use MSJVM on ur IE...if ya not sure how to switch java's, in ur IE, go to tools, internet options, advanced, and scroll down and unclick sun java and tick ms java, and double browsing would be easy as that

PogoCrazyMomma

Oh thank you so much ;D  the search gave so many different options and sometimes wasn't very specific on exactly what to do step by step as many people asked different questions about browsing i couldn't find  specifically what I needed to do with each step but you explained it so well, thanks  ;D now I really feel stupid cause it seems so easy  :))  I am usually pretty good with computer stuff hard to believe I bet :)) but I did manage to make my siggy very easily  ;D

Homer

There is also a topic on DB'ing in our Club Center. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoCrazyMomma

Thanks Homer!!!!  Inever noticed the Club Center before you mentioned it, then I looked at the top of the page and there it is   :)) Duh! hey, I was blond for 14 years :))  I think the dye seeped into my brains  :))  within ten minutes of reading Zelda's post I had everything installed and I managed to get the checkers badge!!! I can't believe I didn't start DBingsooner, I could have had way more badges now I will be playing way more than my addicted butt already does  :))

jeffy

can someone enlighten the newbie on what double browsing is?
thanky thanky

bobby

using 2 or more browsers to get a badge quicker

jeffy

oh serious. i thought you could only be logged in to 1 pogo game? so if you use 2 browsers pogo wont or should i say cant catch it?

bobby

on the other browser you use a different name, this works good for non-club games where you can just make an account then have it lose for you, you can't be signed into 1 name at the same time

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview