PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:06:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

where do you keep your programs on you pc

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

where does everyone keep your pogo autos saved on your pc. i keep mine in a folder labled pogo i was just curious if any of the files the autos create will mess up other autos if you keep them in the same directory. i know when you download them from the site it says to download them to your desktop.
any thoughts? let me know
thanks

SaintHiρρo

I have a folder on my computer titled "BH Indexed Files" and my shortcuts all go to that folder. It makes it simple as people who use my computer don't ask any questions due to the word "index" and it seems important. Also helps I don't have any desktop icons from BadgeHelp so my GF doesn't ask how I got my badges before her!

nightperson

i have them in there own little files board,cards,slots,and so on so easy to find that way

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 27, 2006, 02:43:06 PM
I have a folder on my computer titled "BH Indexed Files" and my shortcuts all go to that folder. It makes it simple as people who use my computer don't ask any questions due to the word "index" and it seems important. Also helps I don't have any desktop icons from BadgeHelp so my GF doesn't ask how I got my badges before her!

Hahaha, pretty sneaky you are.

hades

mog

i put them in a folder called "pogo cheats" in my documents. and have about a dozen shortcuts on the desktop. i been cheating since i  started playing video games. it's no big deal.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mog on February 27, 2006, 04:38:09 PM
i put them in a folder called "pogo cheats" in my documents. and have about a dozen shortcuts on the desktop. i been cheating since i  started playing video games. it's no big deal.

LoL, I cheat at video games (thank you gamefaqs.com) because I paid $50 for it and "cheating" is not hurting anyone on the game. In the Pogo world where you have the slimmest of chances of winning money (plus you're playing against another real person who has no idea you're cheating), cheating isn't something I would actively promote, lol

texan

Mine are in a folder called badgehelp in mydocuments...and i keep all my icons down on my taskbar for easy access
Hugs
Tex
sp.gf

pogoisevil

I save mine to the desktop and then drag it down to the launch pad. Nice and handy, I can click on it with the game room window open. O0

mog

no i wouldnt use an auto to cheat against another human. i only cheat at  games that is single played.

mog

just remembered i did cheat in an mutiple online game. Diablo 2. there's a map cheat, everyone has it. and many other cheats. got my account taken away by battlenet. well that was like 5 years ago.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview