PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:08:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

150-club-again!!

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Hello,

I have no clue on why so many problems, but here it goes.  I emailed for 150 club link, explaining that I am up to date on all autos. (meaning I have purchased not only the 150 club but every auto that has come out since then $5 a piece) I finally get link several days later, and low and behold I go to use it today, and not all the autos are on there.   

Is there someone that can help?

I just don't understand all the problems all the time

RUNNER

nightperson

sry cant help you im in the non-135.00 member club  >:( which i wish there was one and bought alot more even had to get and pay for the same auto which was updated  i have gotten with the 135.00 but no matter i will but them again if i have to but maybe some1 else cam help you

Mary

the ones on your list is the ones that where on bh when you got the 150 not the 5.00 ones after  :)

wattsmyname

My list has all the autos but shakinbake. I think they had my link finished before I bought it. All I had to do was send for the code the old way and as usuall they sent me the registration key. You might give that a try if you need some codes.

Marjorie

BadgeHelpOscar

I don't understand why people come in here and go Waaaah Waaaah Waaaah when I resolve problems by email within 24 hours. Why are you coming in here and complaining about this? How is this going to resolve your problem?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

wattsmyname

Oscar you take very good care of us. Please don't let them put you in a bad mood.

We all still Love ya ;)

Marjorie

Runner

THANKS OSCAR!! lol

Yeah no emails from me on codes till we get a new one.

(when does Shuffle Bumb come out)    :))

RuNnEr

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview