PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 06:34:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

if anyones interested ive got 1 invite left for windows live messenger beta8

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

:) i have a windows live messenger invite left  if u pm h/mail addy i'll send it to anyone  , btw its from an acount i hardly use and u wont be added nor would i expect you to add me to ur msger/s 
lol  to many invites goin around now  days or id sell it on ebay like the first beta testers did  ,   but be awares  WLMbeta8  is  still buggy and unstable at times  (bit like me  if i have to play greenback)  brings me back to the time when i had a straw and a frog  and um  never mind lol   :-X
regards 
btw   gagaman    what email addy u want  invite sent to  i cant pm u back  not enough posts  the invite 
has to be sent to a h/mail or passport acount,

DREW

Hot damn!  I would love that!!!  Please send me the invite and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!  I will love and cherish it till they release Windows Live Messenger!
I cant figure out your abbreviations of where to contact you, but you can send it to:  RoyalOakRoom at aol dot com

badgemad

bobby

badgemad

It is the latest version of msn messenger but at the moment it is only available via a invite

pogohatesme

Gecko

Quote from: DREW on March 01, 2006, 06:26:36 PM
Hot damn!  I would love that!!!  Please send me the invite and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!  I will love and cherish it till they release Windows Live Messenger!
I cant figure out your abbreviations of where to contact you, but you can send it to:  RoyalOakRoom at aol dot com
just sent invite  btw u can d/load it from live.com  site when invite arrives  from MS  
hope i done it right way i changed  ur first id to lower caps  royaloakroom  at aol dot com  
:)
last invite for now ive got no more left   

DREW

Quote from: DREW on March 01, 2006, 06:26:36 PM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview