Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Shield

Started by Ethan_Hawley,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan_Hawley

Anyone watch this show on FX?  (new season premieres tonight)  My brother gave me the first season DVD's for christmas and I've been hooked ever since.  It's pretty vulgar at times, but I think it's the best "cop show" on tv.

ME4SPADES_

no but will check it out always looking for different show to waych ty

lttlwlf

I really like The Shield. I have been hooked since season 1 and can not get away from it.  I routinely watch every episode over again right before a new season comes out.  I think it has a lot of nice theories that really get you thinkin even though some episodes aren't too great for a lot of people to watch.

Ethan_Hawley

Yeah, it's definitely an adult show.  I agree it does have a lot of cool theories and plot nuances.  I like the contrast of cops doing bad things to get good results.

lilywhite

For sure  The  Shield   is the best running    cop  show  on TV    Vic Mackey  is  HOT :P     I  also  like it when  they use their street tactics to get  good results  I say use  what ever method  that is  necessary   to get the  drugs  off the streets

SI

Just wanted to resurrect the topic...

Anyone catch tonight's show?  All I can say is HOLY S***!  I swear it gets better & better with each episode O0!

I can't remember the last time a tv series managed to effectively combine so many plots, twists and story lines, and still keep things fresh!  I remember when the series first came out, right around the time Training Day was out (the Denzel Washington cop drama).  I loved the movie, so getting hooked on the show was a cinch ;D.

Ethan_Hawley

Yeah, Kavanaugh really turned up the heat tonight.  This is the one show on television that I just never know where it's going to go from week to week.

yeahright

Who would win in a fight...Tony Soprano or Vic Mackey?

Wonder if they'll both get bumped off this season?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview