PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:00:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ShakinBake

Started by SweetBabe04420,

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetBabe04420

I recently bought the cheat for wonderland memories and I was actually able to use it once then today when I tryed to bring it up to run it it says EXE Corrupted. Has anyone else had/or is having this problem if so can you please give me some help???? ??? >:(

SaintHiρρo

if you have a "corrupted" file, delete the one you currently have and redownload it. Then enter in your registration information and you should be good to go!

wattsmyname

I have never had that problem.
I would delete the auto and redownload it and see if you still have the same problem.

SweetBabe04420

I have tryed doing that several times yet it keeps coming up saying the same thing!? :(

SaintHiρρo

You might want to delete what you currently have, restart your computer, go back and attempt to download the file again. If that doesn't work, try doing a Windows update. After that, I don't have any other suggestions for you.

wattsmyname

I just ran mine and it is working fine. Homer might be able to help you.

SweetBabe04420

I have gotten it working thankx a bunch of your help, I deleted the cheat then reinstalled and its working perfect! :) ;) ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview