Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Sherlock

Started by vasunlover,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

Now, Sherlock doesn't work for me at all-it did 6 puzzles and then all of a sudden it just sits there saying "getting piece" and "bad identify", but it is not even getting a piece!  any suggestions?

wattsmyname

I played around last night with my computer settings for Sherlock and I could not get it to work either. I was getting the same error.
I still have a copy of jigsaw beta 7 it needs a little babysitting but it will get the job done.

Marjorie

jmsshr

i still have the jigsaw detector 6.3 it works really well if yoou still have it. works better than sherlock

vasunlover

Tried my jigsaw detector 6.3 and it stinks just as bad -- all it does is puts togetrher the outer frame-If I wanted to do the puzzles I would not have bought the auto!! >:(

foxx

...maybe if you post your computer specs someone can help....

I just ran Jigsaw Detector 6.3 yesterday to finish two cases and it worked like a dream on medium speed...Here's my settings:

XP (SP2)
Mozilla Firefox
Sun Java
1024x768
32 bit color
smooth edges unchecked

Hope this helps! 

Shunter_64

I still use 6.2 it knocks the spots of sherlock cant get that to work at all.

vasunlover

Comp specs:

XP (SP2)
Mozilla Firefox
Sun Java
1024x768
32 bit color
smooth edges unchecked

dv63

I can't get sherlock to run either. I have put my settings like people have suggested and just sits there saying "bad identity".

computer specs:

XP (SP2)
Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox  (tried both)
Sun Java
1024x768
32 bit color
smooth edges unchecked

Runner

Me 2 ..sherlock Does not move a single piece for me

RuNnEr

moonshine

I'm sure it would really help if you sent screen shots when youre computer hangs up in Sherlock to: badgehelp@aol.com, make sure you send it as a bmp attachment

personally, Sherlock has never worked for me, I use Jigsaw Detector 6.3 with NO problems whatsoever. 

Runner

Quote from: moonshine on March 02, 2006, 09:15:59 AM
I'm sure it would really help if you sent screen shots when youre computer hangs up in Sherlock to: badgehelp@aol.com, make sure you send it as a bmp attachment

personally, Sherlock has never worked for me, I use Jigsaw Detector 6.3 with NO problems whatsoever. 

My only problem with sending screenshots is that this appears to be a wide spread problem.  It is not just one perosn who can't get Sherlock to work. It's a huge percentage.  I am sure they are working on it.

RuNnEr

Gecko

Quote from: foxx on March 01, 2006, 01:07:52 PM
...maybe if you post your computer specs someone can help....

I just ran Jigsaw Detector 6.3 yesterday to finish two cases and it worked like a dream on medium speed...Here's my settings:

XP (SP2)
Mozilla Firefox
Sun Java
1024x768
32 bit color
smooth edges unchecked

Hope this helps! 

lucky i read here  didnt relize the auto was for that game  lol must b goin blind  , anyways  would love u to make me a male mini like urs with a little green lizard  at foot  :-X
hoo roo

foxx

Quote from: GeckoDundee on March 03, 2006, 02:49:49 AM

lucky i read here  didnt relize the auto was for that game  lol must b goin blind  , anyways  would love u to make me a male mini like urs with a little green lizard  at foot  :-X
hoo roo

I would be happy to help with your mini...unfortunately, I don't think there are any little geckos as of yet... ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview