Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ride the tide 500 win badge... man thought this was going to be easy but not

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

StrawberrySoda

I just did 47 in about 1 and half hours. Missed too many of the 1K's and left out of there :-\

Now, here's a pretty intersting question:

Some autos work for me i.e SleepySlotz==let it run and got tokens galore for Ali Baba slots==yet some others will not work. I asked a bit about it a few days ago and was told I needed 32 color==I don't have that option==so I am wondering why some work and some don't. Forgive the confusion if I confused anyone. Meds are kicking in :D

foxx

Quote from: StrawberrySoda on March 01, 2006, 09:56:44 PM
I just did 47 in about 1 and half hours. Missed too many of the 1K's and left out of there :-\

Now, here's a pretty intersting question:

Some autos work for me i.e SleepySlotz==let it run and got tokens galore for Ali Baba slots==yet some others will not work. I asked a bit about it a few days ago and was told I needed 32 color==I don't have that option==so I am wondering why some work and some don't. Forgive the confusion if I confused anyone. Meds are kicking in :D

I am guessing that if you don't have the option to use 32 bit color, you are not running XP...please correct me if I am wrong.
If you are using an OS other than XP, some of the cheats just won't work.  There are a few ME/2000/98 users on the forum and I am sure they can let you know what they have luck with...
Good Luck!

StrawberrySoda

Thanks for response, yes I am in the ME Windows club, this old dinosaur of mine can't handle XP, at least I don't think so. If there are any other ME users, maybe we can talk about what works and what doesn't, if you're of a mind and have the time?

Thanks for the luck foxx, it all helps :)

foxx

Quote from: StrawberrySoda on March 01, 2006, 10:12:20 PM
Thanks for response, yes I am in the ME Windows club, this old dinosaur of mine can't handle XP, at least I don't think so. If there are any other ME users, maybe we can talk about what works and what doesn't, if you're of a mind and have the time?

You're very welcome.  Hope you find some ME friends....

pogohatesme

I think most of the autos are made to work in XP....but I may be wrong

mailwench

Quote from: GeckoDundee on March 01, 2006, 05:22:36 PM
things could be worse  lol just think if you had to get 500  no make that 5,000  fireflys  in greenback   so when ur doin ur  500 wins and get tired  think frogs n flys slurrrpys   :P  makes ya hungry thinking about it lol  :))
hope u dont mind a bit of aussie humour in my very first post ,    :-X

Welcome gecko...we could use some Aussie humor sometimes here!   :)) :)) :))

sonic126

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 02, 2006, 04:10:44 AM

Actually I see a combo of issues that could make this be a problem with autos

1 the Graphic Bit depth is determined by your video card and the amount of memory it has, and some Video chips are on the computers mainboard and shares memory with the computer. so lets say Video is only allocated 1 Meg of Memory then it can not do 32 Bit depth, maybe 16 or even 24 bit.
2. Monitor also determines what Resolution can be seen which in turn determines what Bit depth the graphics are running at. lets say 640 by 480 on a 15 inch screen only allows 16 bith depth.
3. Finally I am not 100 percent sure but I think newer autos are developed for windows XP machines. My Theory is your basic auto is just programmed to remember Pixels and where to move your mouse to said Pixel, others may be programmed to click every pixel in a defined X by X grid. then of course there are AI routines and what not. but if the Grid the auto is expecting doesnt match up with your screen then the auto can go haywire or not function.
Again my last statement is just a theory since I dont program these autos nor do I claim I know how they are programmed, this is just from my own observation by using autos.

sorry for all the geek speek  :o

Sonic

Gecko

Quote from: sonic126 on March 02, 2006, 05:36:08 PM
Quote from: pogohatesme on March 02, 2006, 04:10:44 AM

Actually I see a combo of issues that could make this be a problem with autos

1 the Graphic Bit depth is determined by your video card and the amount of memory it has, and some Video chips are on the computers mainboard and shares memory with the computer. so lets say Video is only allocated 1 Meg of Memory then it can not do 32 Bit depth, maybe 16 or even 24 bit.
2. Monitor also determines what Resolution can be seen which in turn determines what Bit depth the graphics are running at. lets say 640 by 480 on a 15 inch screen only allows 16 bith depth.
3. Finally I am not 100 percent sure but I think newer autos are developed for windows XP machines. My Theory is your basic auto is just programmed to remember Pixels and where to move your mouse to said Pixel, others may be programmed to click every pixel in a defined X by X grid. then of course there are AI routines and what not. but if the Grid the auto is expecting doesnt match up with your screen then the auto can go haywire or not function.
Again my last statement is just a theory since I dont program these autos nor do I claim I know how they are programmed, this is just from my own observation by using autos.

sorry for all the geek speek  :o

Sonic

ummmmmmm  errrrrrrrr    could  u repeat that in english  so i wont have 2 hunt down A  transulator ,  lol you could get a job with pogo  and when some one asks  why or complains u could answer em with that lol  take no offense to my post   im just a silly dill of an aussie   :-X

PogoCrazyMomma

Got mine last night ;D, first day i did about 100, second day I was up to 210, then most of the day yesterday 3 hrs. in early afternoon, an hour break, and then another 2 1/2 hrs, I wanted to stop and finish today but my addictted butt couldn't stop, my brain was fried after that, I don't wanna see that game for a long time!!!! Good thing though I got to rank 10 and got a rank badge  ;D

Lynne

138/50 and 8 days left...i have 2 jobs so my time is little bit here and there for the badge....i tried using the auto but i could get more wins than it did, dont think i will purchase that one...i just want the stupid badge i dont wanna do all nighters to try to get it  :'(  :-\

ClingFree

I loved this challenge ... because to me it actually felt like a challenge .... sorta like the 10000 balloons in Poppit. I did it by hand, just cuz I am stubborn!

sonic126

ummmmmmm  errrrrrrrr    could  u repeat that in english  so i wont have 2 hunt down A  transulator ,  lol you could get a job with pogo  and when some one asks  why or complains u could answer em with that lol  take no offense to my post   im just a silly dill of an aussie   :-X

Nice to meet ya gecko, Actually I work for a small company that Starts with an M and ends in T but I dont think I would want to work for Pogo or the BIG brother called EA, how ever If Mayhem is paying nice I would love to help out Pogocheats  8)

sonic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: sonic126 on March 03, 2006, 04:38:43 PM

Nice to meet ya gecko, Actually I work for a small company that Starts with an M and ends in T but I dont think I would want to work for Pogo or the BIG brother called EA, how ever If Mayhem is paying nice I would love to help out Pogocheats  8)

sonic

Hey, I work for MegaTarget... cool  :))

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 03, 2006, 04:44:47 PM
Quote from: sonic126 on March 03, 2006, 04:38:43 PM

sonic

Hey, I work for MegaTarget... cool  :))

I thought maybe he worked for McDonald's Resturant!

nightperson

Quote from: lmazzettia on March 03, 2006, 09:40:23 AM
138/50 and 8 days left...i have 2 jobs so my time is little bit here and there for the badge....i tried using the auto but i could get more wins than it did, dont think i will purchase that one...i just want the stupid badge i dont wanna do all nighters to try to get it  :'(  :-\

if you need any help just yell i love the games

Lynne

i may have to take u up on that lol i have almost 170 now lol i got 20 in like 1/2 hour...it just takes so freakin long..we'll see how it goes i still have a week..lol thur or fri i'll be pming u like crazy asking for help

Tiffany-Pamela

Quote from: lmazzettia on March 04, 2006, 07:24:01 AM
i may have to take u up on that lol i have almost 170 now lol i got 20 in like 1/2 hour...it just takes so freakin long..we'll see how it goes i still have a week..lol thur or fri i'll be pming u like crazy asking for help
WTG.........long way O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview