Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades 2.8 version...Help PLZ?

Started by minniewinnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

minniewinnie

I recently purchased the autos and one of the problems I am having is with the spades 2.8 version.  I emailed the problem to badgehelp@aol.com and was told to delete any old versions, reboot my computer and go to badgehelp.com and download the new version. I have done that and I still can not get the game to start with the auto. It's registered properly but won't start. It can't find the browswer? I've had that error on a couple other games as well. I'm using MIE 2 (Maxthon) and all of my specs seem to be normal as to what I've read on this forum. I would appreciate any help/suggestions from anyone. Thanks!

jrzydvl

still gotta post for them to help     

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

minniewinnie

XP
MIE 2 (maxthon now)
1024x768
smooth unchecked
sun (newest version)
spaid maid 2.8
won't start in browswer. It does nothing unless I try the reset button and then it goes nuts. Shrinks my page down and gives me the "retry" error. 

wattsmyname

I'm not sure if this is the same problem you are having. Mine wont click on the start button. if you click on the start button it will play till someone wins the game (not the hand) then I have to hit the start button again. I sent in a screen shot the first day 2.8 was released and I'm sure they will fix it as soon as they have time.  I set my game to end at 1000 points that way the auto will run longer.

minniewinnie

Thanks for the replies, Watts. Sorry you're having problems also.  >:(  Mine won't start whatsoever to even play.  I've seen a few that I know are using the auto and by the looks of their ranks they aren't having my problem so that's why I thought it must be something on my end.  Guess I'll just be patient and keep reading.

Country Lady

Quote from: minniewinnie on March 06, 2006, 11:35:22 AM
XP
MIE 2 (maxthon now)
1024x768
smooth unchecked
sun (newest version)
spaid maid 2.8
won't start in browswer. It does nothing unless I try the reset button and then it goes nuts. Shrinks my page down and gives me the "retry" error. 
I'm not sure what Maxthon now is, I've never heard of it.  Have you tried another browser?  I use IE 6 and it works fine except for start new game button.
I just made gold X.  I only play that game a couple times a week.
Make sure you have your game up and running.  By that I mean letters are ready to place on the board, then start yuiop.

Country Lady

Quote from: Country Lady on March 06, 2006, 01:05:57 PM
Quote from: minniewinnie on March 06, 2006, 11:35:22 AM
XP
MIE 2 (maxthon now)
1024x768
smooth unchecked
sun (newest version)
spaid maid 2.8
I'm not sure what Maxthon now is, I've never heard of it.  Have you tried another browser?  I use IE 6 and it works fine except for start new game button.
I just made gold X.  I only play that game a couple times a week.
Make sure you have your game up and running.  By that I mean letters are ready to place on the board, then start yuiop.
I am so sorry, I thought you were talking about qwerty.
But I would still change your browser to IE and see it that helps.

minniewinnie

No problem country. I haven't tried Qwerty out yet with the auto. I really REALLY want to get the spade up and running.  I need to correct myself about the browser I am using. It's Maxthon, formerly MYIE2. I've used this browswer for years and love it. It works fine with the other autos that I have tried so far.  If anyone can shoot some ideas at me about the spades 2.8, I would love to hear them.  Thanks  :) The auto just sits there and does nothing. Doesn't even start for me.  I have the spade game UP but can't get the auto to run. I've deleted the older version that I tried out from pogocheats (which never ran for me either) and re-booted my pc and then re-installed the 2.8 version from badgehelp.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview