Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tumble bees

Started by billjack847,

Previous topic - Next topic

billjack847

tumble bees not working it cam up found game please wait and thats all it did never did find any words game after game never one word and then siad it expired for free trial and gave  me no code to enter to register it  :(

nanners

I got 2 of 8 with the free trial..it expires fast tho. I didn't buy the auto.

foxx

Quote from: billjack847 on March 01, 2006, 09:06:06 AM
tumble bees not working it cam up found game please wait and thats all it did never did find any words game after game never one word and then siad it expired for free trial and gave  me no code to enter to register it  :(

To help you, we are going to need a little info...
     1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

(and an agent is the cheat program....)

billjack847

my server is aol broad band my screen res is set as default java is 6.0  color seting is defaut never changed it  it said found game please wiat but never found any words at all whent tis way for like 10 games in a row never one word and then came up expired so i clicked reg but got no code to reg the cheater

nanners

BadgeHelpOscar

We are aware the following game has problems:

SPADES:

The game has changed and now you need to delete your old spademaid...we are making a new one. If you had spademaid registered, this is a free upgrade for you.

BUMBLEJUMBLE:

It seems a lot of AOL people are having problems. I recommend using Internet Explorer. We are working on a fix for this, however it may not be done until Friday. Sorry about the delay.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

pretzelgirl

Having same problem with tumble bees auto.  It finds the game window, but does nothing.  I don't use AOL.  The auto won't work in either IE or Firefox.  Here are my specs.

Windows XP Pro
Internet Explorer and Mozilla
32 bit
1024 X 768
Smooth edges unchecked
Java Sun
Bumble Jumble 1.5
Opens and finds game window (no error messages), but just sits there and doesn't click on any letters or anything.

I know the previous post says they're working on a fix, but wanted to make it known that I am having the same problem without using AOL.  Thanks all of you for all your help.

wattsmyname

switch from sun java to MSVM

I can only get it to work on IE with MSVM

Marjorie

BadgeHelpOscar

BUMBLEJUMBLE:

Delete the old 1.5 version you have and download 1.7
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

bobby

Mary

pretzelgirl

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Works like a charm. sp.gf

LastCall

sheesh
   I deleted 1.5 fully and when I download the bees lol I am still getting1.5 not 1.7
                      HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :'(

bobby

"frantically running around needing this auto" :o

BadgeHelpOscar

Last Call, your memory is the shortest I've ever seen. You do this everytime. Let me post this AGAIN for AOL members that love to use that crappy browser for everything.

Delete your temp files and cookies and then load up the page again

Helen

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 01, 2006, 06:43:11 PM
Last Call, your memory is the shortest I've ever seen. You do this everytime. Let me post this AGAIN for AOL members that love to use that crappy browser for everything.

Delete your temp files and cookies and then load up the page again

Oscar, you have to have the best memory to remember that last call does that all the time!!! What day is it anyhow??? lol

LastCall

um Oscar lol I did everything
 I have been over and over with these problems
    My mind is a great one  trust me  O0

LastCall

Helen
  I think today is umumumum Tuesday  ::)

BadgeHelpOscar

Then answer me this question.

Are you trying to get to the tumble page with an AOL browser when I have told you not to repeatedly?

Let me answer it for you...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Helen

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 01, 2006, 06:52:39 PM
Then answer me this question.

Are you trying to get to the tumble page with an AOL browser when I have told you not to repeatedly?

Let me answer it for you...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview