Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo 21 - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

mailwench

Quote from: pokerking8 on March 09, 2006, 09:38:07 AM
when is the new turbo coming out

I wish Caroline hadn't left us..........we need her input for these things  :'( :'(

slidecage2222

last info  I think said   Turbo  21 was coming out   March  21   

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 09, 2006, 11:17:10 AM
Quote from: mog on March 02, 2006, 01:10:17 PM
i wonder what the pool remake gonna be.

Pool is getting an upgrade too?  Turbo 21 and Pool???!!! I love those two games!! 

I think I'm having a pogo-orgasm!

LIbra

Go right ahead but make sure u have one on ur night to clean up cuz Im not cleaning ur mess ;D

-Tinkerbell

Homer

The short version....

She stopped posting due to email threats from morons.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

turbo 21 isnt expected to be out in the next few weeks.its still unsure

slidecage2222

Quote from: hades on March 09, 2006, 03:07:32 PM
turbo 21 isnt expected to be out in the next few weeks.its still unsure

does the game still have that little car     didnt see it in the  picture 

thanks

hades

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 09, 2006, 02:37:55 PM
The short version....

She stopped posting due to email threats from morons.

That sucks.  People suck. 

Caroline, If you are still reading...we miss you!   :)

Helen

I just hope they didn't change the game too much as I like it just as it is.

RC

Quote from: slidecage2222 on March 09, 2006, 05:41:52 PM

thanks

I assume that picture is just a framework for the game, you don't see any cards in the picture, there's no number for the seconds, there's no jackpot total, there's no buttons for 'new game', 'help', 'pause', etc. .. there's pretty much nothing but the road and the spots where everything else will eventually go.. although I'm questioning what car you are talking about exactly. I don't really play Turbo much, but I couldn't remember where there was a car.. and now that I went into a room and got the game goin, I don't see a car anywhere in the game at all. The only time I remember any kind of car associated with Turbo was in the badges, perhaps you're thinking of that?

HypnotizedMind

slidecage2222

Quote from: RC on March 09, 2006, 10:22:19 PM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on March 09, 2006, 05:41:52 PM

thanks

I assume that picture is just a framework for the game, you don't see any cards in the picture, there's no number for the seconds, there's no jackpot total, there's no buttons for 'new game', 'help', 'pause', etc. .. there's pretty much nothing but the road and the spots where everything else will eventually go.. although I'm questioning what car you are talking about exactly. I don't really play Turbo much, but I couldn't remember where there was a car.. and now that I went into a room and got the game goin, I don't see a car anywhere in the game at all. The only time I remember any kind of car associated with Turbo was in the badges, perhaps you're thinking of that?

i think when caroline  first post a picture it showed a little car on the bottom on the screen    ( i think it was  caroline who first posted a pic of this )

RowdyOne

This is one game im looking forward to getting badges in. Good find with the screen shots of the new look!!!

slidecage2222

Seems

pogohatesme posted this

https://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=turbo9jg.jpg

see the Little car on the bottom ... at least im not going nuts seeing things that are not there  LOL

https://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=turbo213qm.jpg

wow the pictures dont even look the same... maybe pogo changed their minds

nightperson

Quote from: mailwench on March 09, 2006, 11:57:31 AM
Quote from: pokerking8 on March 09, 2006, 09:38:07 AM
when is the new turbo coming out

I wish Caroline hadn't left us..........we need her input for these things  :'( :'(

ya i miss here input on upcoming games and new update games :'(  really miss her

RC

Quote from: slidecage2222 on March 12, 2006, 04:49:35 PM
Seems

pogohatesme posted this

https://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=turbo9jg.jpg

see the Little car on the bottom ... at least im not going nuts seeing things that are not there  LOL

https://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=turbo213qm.jpg

wow the pictures dont even look the same... maybe pogo changed their minds

I do see what you are talking about now. And it is very possible that when Pogo was testing out the new images, that they went with one but then it didn't go over too well with other staff members or whoever, or just decided to go in a different direction altogether. I don't even know if we can assume which one is the actual newest one. You would think if someone got ahold of one image before the other that the later one would be the newest version, but I guess ya can never know until you see it firsthand when it comes out. The blue one does look a little bit more "cleaned up" than the other image, I would think that would be the latest version.. but by the time the game actually comes out with the changes, it could be something entirely different by then.. so don't be surprised if the blue image gets changed as well.

SaintHiρρo

I actually like the old "dirty" looking one over the Blue one. The blue one looks too cleans for me. Maybe I'm just losing my mind! I don't know. It's late and maybe I need to just go to sleep.

RC

There are some things about the other, "red", version that look better than the blue one. Some things about the blue one are better though.. perhaps if they merged the 2 ideas and came up with something new, but incorporating all the good parts into one, then it would be better. Maybe they should ask us on what it should be.. give us a job  :P

nightperson

i guess the little car will race up to the top when you get 21's looks like the start postion in a race track ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview