This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo 21 - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenly

does anyone know if you get any bonus or extra tokens for getting a "lucky seven" (3 7 cards)?

Homer

The thing I like most about this game is that you don't have to worry about the timer anymore. You can keep playing even after the timer runs out. :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

ah didnt eralize it was out.guess ill go play alil.  :P

Kelly

I love this new game...well facelift of an old game....i like it i like it

Lynne

i'm not good at this game, so looks like one i'll have to do when the updated auto comes out.

Libra

To get to ranks 1 and 2, you need I think 450 21's.  For rank 3, you need 950.  Looks like I ain't getting anything done today!  :///

zo!D

anyone else notice that when you win a game in the new Turbo21 it sounds like the guy says "Turbo Boner!" ?

my hats off to pogo on that one haha  O0 :/\

Tara

Quote from: zo!D on July 11, 2006, 09:31:30 AM
anyone else notice that when you win a game in the new Turbo21 it sounds like the guy says "Turbo Boner!" ?

A turbo what?  :ooo  :))

IndianLover

omg too funny i guess i will listen a little better  :)))

zo!D

i usually play pogo games with the sound off, but i like hearing that haha.  wonder if pogo knows how that sounds...  :o :)))

Torn2pieces

jeffy

Quote from: Libra on July 11, 2006, 08:33:31 AM
To get to ranks 1 and 2, you need I think 450 21's.  For rank 3, you need 950.  Looks like I ain't getting anything done today!  :///

yea each rank from 3 to 10 is 960 so about 9,600 21's to get to rank 10

Casandra

i kind of like this one but it does take a while to get far.

wattsmyname

Quote from: jeffy on July 11, 2006, 02:19:44 PM
Quote from: Libra on July 11, 2006, 08:33:31 AM

yea each rank from 3 to 10 is 960 so about 9,600 21's to get to rank 10

just hit rank 9 and its about 1900 -  21's to rank 10

Kelly

you beat me to it was gonna post this too...yes it totally sounds like he is saying turbo-boner hes supposed to be saying turbo-bonus.....this is too funny!!

mr.clean

funny someone just said that in the room i'm playing in.. lol we better we quiet about that pogo will pull the game .. Who knows when it will be back :))
Quote from: KsArt on July 11, 2006, 02:46:52 PM

you beat me to it was gonna post this too...yes it totally sounds like he is saying turbo-boner hes supposed to be saying turbo-bonus.....this is too funny!!

Country Lady

Country Lady

I just reread the post, Oh my gosh, now I have to go back and listen again.  :))

Country Lady

You all are correct, my error.  I wonder what they thought they were doing?  :o  That is so funny.  Never a dull moment on pogo is there?

Mary

people in the room i`m in already emailed pogo said it was afenceive and want pogo to fix it ...i myself thought it was funny..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview