This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo 21 - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

how do you progress in rank and what ranks do you get badges in this game? do you get badges?

Tara

Quote from: butch1286 on July 13, 2006, 01:17:20 PM
how do you progress in rank and what ranks do you get badges in this game? do you get badges?

It's based on the number of 21's you get and yes there are 5 badges for the game.

wattsmyname

You progress in rank by making 21's. You get badges at ranks 10-20-30-40-50. It takes 96,000- 21's to get to rank 50.

butch1286

wattsmyname

Quote from: butch1286 on July 13, 2006, 01:23:42 PM
thanks whoa 96000  ill never get that one :xx

Sure you will. It will just take a little time. O0

jeffy

you guys got some secret to getting to 50 fast or was the game out a few days before pogo officially released it
i thought didnt come out till july 11

IndianLover

wow! wtg on the 50 ranks... in 2 days. Did you use the auto? if so that is one kick butt auto, gj

wattsmyname

Quote from: jeffy on July 13, 2006, 01:44:40 PM
you guys got some secret to getting to 50 fast or was the game out a few days before pogo officially released it
i thought didnt come out till july 11

I was on a mission to get the badges.  ;)

wattsmyname

Quote from: IndianLover on July 13, 2006, 02:19:17 PM
wow! wtg on the 50 ranks... in 2 days. Did you use the auto? if so that is one kick butt auto, gj

Thanks
Could have been done sooner but I kept stopping the auto to surf the net and PC.

slidecage2222

i like to  give    Turbo 21    the  most boring game award.

way to go  Turbo 21  , i never thought anyone would take it away from lost poker   LOL

wattsmyname

Quote from: slidecage2222 on July 13, 2006, 02:41:41 PM
i like to  give    Turbo 21    the  most boring game award.

way to go  Turbo 21  , i never thought anyone would take it away from lost poker   LOL
thanks and i agree  :))

SweetGirl200405

ok here is the tip  on turbo 21...hope i dont get into trouble for puttin this on here....the top numbers on ur keyboard above ur letters .... either hold down the number 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ..my lucky number is holding the two down..or use something to hold the 2 button down..it may seem like u dont get many 21's but u do ..u will see alot of bust and stuff that comes along with it..but its easier that way ..it will show losses in ur stats and keep ur name off the highscore board..but i do play a game every now and then to make my stats  kinda even..lol

wattsmyname

Quote from: wattsmyname on July 12, 2006, 10:45:04 AM
Quote from: Kelly on July 12, 2006, 09:21:31 AM
don't have my auto yet but got to rank 4 last night....doin the tri peaks badge now....I love tri peaks its a fav game of mine.....how does holding down the number 1 in turbo help you go faster????

It just deals all the cards in the #1 column depending on the deck stack you will get some 21's.
You can also hold down the # 2,3 or 4 and it will deal them all in that column. Just stick to one # though.
It's very fast but no token gain.

Quote from: SweetGirl200405 on July 13, 2006, 03:23:56 PM
ok here is the tip  on turbo 21...hope i dont get into trouble for puttin this on here....the top numbers on ur keyboard above ur letters .... either hold down the number 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ..my lucky number is holding the two down..or use something to hold the 2 button down..it may seem like u dont get many 21's but u do ..u will see alot of bust and stuff that comes along with it..but its easier that way ..it will show losses in ur stats and keep ur name off the highscore board..but i do play a game every now and then to make my stats  kinda even..lol

Good tip

kim23il

What speed should I sat the auto at to win the most 21s? I just made rank 19 and i have the auto on the fastest mark. :ooo

wattsmyname

Quote from: kim23il on July 13, 2006, 05:02:04 PM
What speed should I sat the auto at to win the most 21s? I just made rank 19 and i have the auto on the fastest mark. :ooo
I ran it at the fastest speed :/\

tokiesgalore

51 1/2 hours and i just crossed the finish line.

Now I'm going to sit here and wait for the beautiful girl thats been with me the whole time down the road.

Lynne

lol she is going to be mad at you ......  :))) WTG Tokiesgalore

tokiesgalore

Thank you,this has been absolutely THE most fun i have had blasting thru a game.

Lynne

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview