This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo 21 - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

-Tinkerbell

Ohhhhh...lol but then what in the world does that do??

hades

wattsmyname

If you hold down the # 1 key it will deal all the cards in the first column. You will get some 21's depending on the stack of the deck of cards. You will go up in rank very fast, but will not get any tokens or jackpot spins.

hades

wattsmyname

I have over 30 million so I don't need the tokens. Just the badges It only took me 2 days to finish turbo 21.

EyeCu

I like my tokens, and I get about 1000+ tokens on almost every game after the bonus.

PinkRibbon

Someone in the Turbo 21 room told me this tip earlier today. On your keyboard right above the letter keys is the row of number keys. If you hold down button 1, 2, 3 or 4, the cards will go flying by and you can reach ranks really fast. I tried it and it works. I wedged a piece of paper into the key and went about doing my dishes. You have to check the ok button when you reach a new rank though. The only drawback is you don't get any tokens. If you're just interested in getting up the ranks and badges, then this is great. I'm just at rank 4 and have only played for an hour or so, not even using my auto.

nightperson

ya i just seen that in a room earlier but i almost done with SB last rank bout 3 hrs and will be done with it them well do 21 gl all

hades

EyeCu

kgansor

I started my auto at 530pm & it's now 130 am and i went from rank 26 to 35.. i could probably be a rank farther if i wouldnt have stopped to do some stuff on the internet.. and write on these forums.. but i just cant stay away from all you lovely people   :-*
I'm going to leave the auto on tonight so i can get to rank 40, but my auto will click the ok for the ranks but it wont keep playing when the badge window pops up so  im going to set my alarm and check to see if its still ok so im hoping to have this game doneeeee and then i'll be just playing it for the challenges i need to finish.  O0

justahumping

kgansor

i would have been rank 36 or 37 if i wouldnt have stopped to talk on the forums and look at websites lol.

butttt.. i was playing and got to 400 some 21's until rank 35 and all of a sudden it took me back to rank 0!!!!
i still have my rank 10 20 and 30 badges but i dont have my rank anymore  :'(( :'((

i emailed pogo so we'll see if they give it back to me.
hopefully they do. i would have had rank 40 definatly and possibly gotten to around 45 by the time i woke up then i could get 50 by tuesday definatly.  >:(( >:(( :'((

EyeCu

hades

kgansor

its been like 2 hours and im still realllllllllllllllllllllllllly madddddddddd about the whole rank thing.  >:(( >:((

Libra

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 17, 2006, 01:29:01 AM
its been like 2 hours and im still realllllllllllllllllllllllllly madddddddddd about the whole rank thing.  >:(( >:((

Did you use and auto?  If you did, you can't really complain about them taking your ranks.  You're lucky that's not all they took.  It's a risk we all take, and one we have to live with if it happens. Complaining to them may just draw more unwanted attention to your account.  Do you really want that? I mean, I got reported for something and my account was flagged.  It was a bogus report, but rather than fight it, I left it alone because I don't want them taking a closer look.  Sometimes, it's better to just suck it up and live with the consequences. 

foxx

Quote from: Tara on July 17, 2006, 10:02:43 AM
Quote from: foxx on July 17, 2006, 04:55:36 AM
D.
O.
N.
E.

WoofrickinHoo!

Wtg woman!  O0

Thanks!  Did you finish too?  You were on rank 42 with me yesterday afternoon...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview