Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo 21 - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

i like the new turbs 21   its better than that other dice city one  whatever its called  or  lottso dice rolls   , this turbs 21 is a really cool game    love the auto as well they work good on this game ~!~     O0

jrzydvl

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 19, 2006, 10:33:05 AM
got my rank 50 last night  :D

wtg krissy

i should have mine tonight when i get back home from work

hades

EyeCu

justahumping

here is a w2g for everyone that has  finished.   :/\    I tried to go back and see everybody that has won, but I need an auto for that   :))   

hades

kgansor

wtg
are you doing it by hand or are you using an auto?

Jonathan

i love this one way more than the old one, I was way to slow for the old one, this one allows you to take your time....The ranks are ridiculous though I'm only on rank 3....

fiz

Quote from: jrlt on July 19, 2006, 08:40:03 PM
i love this one way more than the old one, I was way to slow for the old one, this one allows you to take your time....The ranks are ridiculous though I'm only on rank 3....

I'm at Rank 3 also.  ;D

Torn2pieces

I'm on rank 11 and that's where I'll reside for awhile.

I wish they never added that stupid bonus round. All I do is click the same side and actually I win around 10, instead of actually looking at the cards, where I might get 16 or so.

justahumping

You are so right, that bonus round is just so uncalled for, nothing but a time consumer

hades

EyeCu

You can skip the bonus round, when you reach 9 21's stop playing and click on the new game button. That will start you on a new game, and it won't give you the extra time or take you to the bonus round.

Libra

Quote from: hades on July 20, 2006, 08:15:14 PM
wish you could skip the bonus round.

Hades, just find something that will hold down the number 1 key. (I used a stapler).  It will give you between 1-6 21's per round, really, REALLY FAST.  You'll never get to the bonus round and you'll never get the JPS.  That's how I got the badge in less than a week. Now that I think about it, I didn't play for three days, so I got it in about three days.  O0

Tara

Quote from: Libra on July 20, 2006, 08:27:33 PM

Hades, just find something that will hold down the number 1 key. (I used a stapler).  It will give you between 1-6 21's per round, really, REALLY FAST.  You'll never get to the bonus round and you'll never get the JPS.  That's how I got the badge in less than a week. Now that I think about it, I didn't play for three days, so I got it in about three days.  O0

Yeppers I used the #3 key. You can use 1-4.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 20, 2006, 08:30:42 PM
Quote from: Libra on July 20, 2006, 08:27:33 PM

Yeppers I used the #3 key. You can use 1-4.

Yup!  I used one of those heavy-assed metal staplers.  It could only reach the #1 key.  I had to use a box of tea candles to prop it's ass up and keep it from falling off.... Which it did a million times before I used said candles.  I have a glass desk, and the clanking of the metal stapler onto the glass made my dog pee on the spot every single time.

Tara

You can run your auto with it so the auto will click your ranks for you.  :o  That's what I did. Some people used matches and lighters and I did use a big paper clip on one of my computers and kinda bent it so it would hold it down. That worked.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview