Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo 21 - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 20, 2006, 08:37:04 PM

You can run your auto with it so the auto will click your ranks for you.  :o  That's what I did. Some people used matches and lighters and I did use a big paper clip on one of my computers and kinda bent it so it would hold it down. That worked.

Yeah, I ran the auto with my homemade, stapler auto.  I didn't do this until rank 35 or so.  If I had of done it from the beginning, I would have been in two days like Clingy.

You should do it now, Hades, before Pogo screws with it and you can't take advantage of it.  They're constantly "fixing" things when they're clearly NOT broken.

hades

Homer

Quote from: hades on July 21, 2006, 06:41:24 AM
just hold down enter?

No. Hold down the 1,2,3 or 4 key. I used the 1 key and used the auto to click on the rank screens.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xsquezme

I finished this yesterday. I just put something on my 1 key and walked away. Came back to check and hit the rank if needed. Although the last few days Turbo has been glitchy and game kept sticking so I had to click on the screen to get my cards moving again. But its done!

hades

Quote from: Homer on July 21, 2006, 06:58:21 AM
Quote from: hades on July 21, 2006, 06:41:24 AM
just hold down enter?

No. Hold down the 1,2,3 or 4 key. I used the 1 key and used the auto to click on the rank screens.

ty.  :)

Homer

Quote from: xsquezme on July 22, 2006, 09:31:25 AM
I finished this yesterday. I just put something on my 1 key and walked away. Came back to check and hit the rank if needed. Although the last few days Turbo has been glitchy and game kept sticking so I had to click on the screen to get my cards moving again. But its done!

If you run the auto while holding down the 1 key. The auto will click the rank screens. Just move the speed to the lowest setting and you'll start flying through the ranks without having to check. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

Julez

I've been using a stack of dimes taped together.  Works real good!

hades

Julez

LOL - I needed an object that was small enough yet heavy enough for my laptop keys.   :)))

EyeCu

Has anyone ever thought of just good ole paper? hehe

hades

Quote from: Spoonz on July 22, 2006, 08:27:00 PM
LOL - I needed an object that was small enough yet heavy enough for my laptop keys.   :)))

lol.  :-X

Jonathan

Runner

not sure how i missed this glitch.  But i am going to try it.  ty

Jonathan

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 24, 2006, 05:55:14 PM
not sure how i missed this glitch.  But i am going to try it.  ty

its not really a glitch, its just taking advantage of a toggle key lol

damian666

I use my sons power ranger action figure put upside down and propped up against my computer desk. lol

wattsmyname

Everyone has such nice creative ways of holding down the # keys for the glitch. Use whatever works to get the job done.  :))

Tori

Quote from: wattsmyname on July 26, 2006, 06:39:45 AM
Everyone has such nice creative ways of holding down the # keys for the glitch. Use whatever works to get the job done.  :))

Creative and finished.. :D

Jonathan

Quote from: Tori on July 26, 2006, 12:37:46 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on July 26, 2006, 06:39:45 AM

Creative and finished.. :D

finished?

Tori

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview