Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo 21 - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

Quote from: tokiesgalore on May 13, 2006, 06:50:51 PM
   The game will replace the original turbo 21 and i would say the release will be soon,all they have to do is open the rooms.

P.S.-This image was seen by me on pogos public servers and not taken from the site that claims all pictures as their property.

im hearing   June 6  or  13th  as the release

hades

justahumping

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 11, 2006, 02:01:11 PM
Quote from: Jewel on May 11, 2006, 02:00:06 PM
I love turbo 21 and I am worried that the remake will ruin the game. I seem to be the only one who is sad about the remake though. I just wish they would leave the original alone and just add the new one like they did with first class soli/world class soli.

I heard they were keeping the 1st one and adding a second one (called Turbo 22) but I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first nor the last time).

I love turbo21 too. that is where I spend all my time at. They will not keep turbo21 then have turbo22, Like Homer (I think it was him) said earlier, they had to use a different name for the game untill it is up and running... I just hate to see turbo21 leaving

crankycook

rank 1 to 10

rank 11 to 20

rank 21 to 30

rank 31 to 40

rank 41 to 50

I only posted the first of each rank, from 1 to 30 they will have different pic and sayings.From 31 to 50 may change. but who knows with pogo

SaintHiρρo

fuba

Found these cardfaces for turbo not sure if they are posted, there are others will try and post them later>>>>>

hades

hades

it appears they changed the game award badges for turbo 21 now  :)

krispy

hades

Cheater4Life

Turbo 21 version 2 is in edit my favorites and badges are also listed in the albums.

jeffery

can any one find the new turbo 21 yet  i cant find it  went in to edit  and there is only  the first  turbo  ;:"

Jewel

I don't see it either.  The old one is the same old game.

jeffery

i also see badges for the new turbo in the badge  book

nanners

caroline196

well if you remember rightly in community news it did say that turbo 22 wouldnt be released till june,so i doubt very much they would release it early

xsquezme

I also see the badges but not the game... Odd they would post the badges so early.

slidecage2222

i wonder if you play turbo 21 today you would get  rank advancements.

slidecage2222

was told on another  site   that    These are  TEST BADGES (like the spades)    you cant earn ranks yet   BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

guess got to wait  2 more weeks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview