Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo 21 - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 11, 2006, 09:18:12 AM
Those are probably temp badges like they had in Omaha. We can only hope they're going to change but thanks for the info Mr. Scandy. As usual, you're very informative!

Yes he is and I appreciate him

Mr. Scandalous

well, I had to go elsewhere to find all of this info because this one site banned me on the computer I use the most, but what they don't know is I have more than one.. idiots  :))

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 11, 2006, 09:50:00 AM
well, I had to go elsewhere to find all of this info because this one site banned me on the computer I use the most, but what they don't know is I have more than one.. idiots  :))

Well we do appreciate you  O0

SaintHiρρo

Wonder if it's the same site that banned me because I typed & spelled correctly and was literate?!?!?!?!?!?

krispy

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 11, 2006, 10:06:34 AM

Wonder if it's the same site that banned me because I typed & spelled correctly and was literate?!?!?!?!?!?

forgot to mention perfect  O0

Mary

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: krispy on May 11, 2006, 11:31:21 AM

Well, I wasn't on that site long enough for them to realize I was perfect. Only took 2 days for them to ban me because I didn't misspell words, I used correct capitalization and I knew what punctuation was (according to the email they sent regarding my ban, ROFL).

krispy

Quote from: jim1975 on May 11, 2006, 11:47:19 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 11, 2006, 11:41:41 AM

Well, I wasn't on that site long enough for them to realize I was perfect. Only took 2 days for them to ban me because I didn't misspell words, I used correct capitalization and I knew what punctuation was (according to the email they sent regarding my ban, ROFL).
Oh my Saint saint saint :-X

is he YOUR saint?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: krispy on May 11, 2006, 11:59:10 AM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 11, 2006, 11:47:19 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 11, 2006, 11:41:41 AM

Oh my Saint saint saint :-X

is he YOUR saint?

Oh for the love of... I will NEVER be anything of "that".

Jewel

I love turbo 21 and I am worried that the remake will ruin the game. I seem to be the only one who is sad about the remake though. I just wish they would leave the original alone and just add the new one like they did with first class soli/world class soli.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Jewel on May 11, 2006, 02:00:06 PM
I love turbo 21 and I am worried that the remake will ruin the game. I seem to be the only one who is sad about the remake though. I just wish they would leave the original alone and just add the new one like they did with first class soli/world class soli.

I heard they were keeping the 1st one and adding a second one (called Turbo 22) but I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first nor the last time).

Jewel

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 11, 2006, 02:01:11 PM

I heard they were keeping the 1st one and adding a second one (called Turbo 22) but I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first nor the last time).

That would be great, I hope that you are right.  :)

hades

nightperson

i thought they was just redoing the game who knows with pogo  :o

Lynne

remember with spades they were calling it spades 2 maybe its kinda like the same thing... maybe i'll actually win and enjoy the game with the revamp.

slidecage2222

i want to make the car  fly off the cliff

(i heard there is going to be a car driving around like a cliff area, everytime you win  your car moves on this BIG MAP)

texan

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 12, 2006, 11:50:55 AM
i want to make the car  fly off the cliff

(i heard there is going to be a car driving around like a cliff area, everytime you win  your car moves on this BIG MAP)

That's the way it is in the turbo21 to go game. A car moves from city to city on a big map  and at the final city u can update yur car to something nicer
Hugs
Tex

HypnotizedMind

they r gonna have to do a lot to turbo 21 for me to play it!!!!

tokiesgalore

The game will replace the original turbo 21 and i would say the release will be soon,all they have to do is open the rooms.

P.S.-This image was seen by me on pogos public servers and not taken from the site that claims all pictures as their property.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview