PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:33:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MYSPACE

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

give all kids the bob barker treatment

pogohatesme

Quote from: kgansor on March 02, 2006, 06:18:21 PM
If you could see and hear the things this girl talks about already and when she was in 5th grade, she was already sneaking out with guys much older than her, she already skips school more than anybody ive ever known, anything that ever happens to her nobody ever feels any compassion for her just because of the way she acts all the time, not even her own mother and brother. Her father is a different story because thats *his* daughter and he gives into everything she says because she crys and complains and throws a tantrum at that age she needs to be smacked around adn something needs to happen in her life to straighten her out, the only person to ever punish her is her brother, her mother doesnt care about anything that goes on adn her father is just too stupid to realize it. She already *WANTS* to have sex with guys and thats WHY she got a myspace account, she just got yelled at for having an $80 phone bill from talking to guys from there. So she knows what she is doing so whatever she gets is what she deserves. plain and simple. I dont have any compassion for people who knowingly put themselves in these kinds of positions.

No offense....but do you think she acts out because SHE NEEDS LOVE AND ATTENTION AND AFFECTION!?!?  You state her mom and dad don't care about her.....that's a big part of the problem there.

vasunlover

All I can say on this is wow......how heated this has become

pogohatesme

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 02, 2006, 07:36:11 PM
Quote from: kgansor on March 02, 2006, 07:19:55 PM
whether shes willing or not it will still be rape if the guy is over 18, and all the guys, that ive seen anyway, are over 18, and i know this much about her because shes my fiances sister and ive known her since she was a little girl and ive been around her everyday for the past two years so i know what she does on a daily basis. and my grandma got cancer from smoking, even though cancer does run in my family on my moms side.  I just believe that if you know what you are doing adn you are doing it willingly then yes, you do deserve what you get. My fiances mom said that she smokes and one day she will die and shell deserve it for what shes doing and thats what i believe also. If you do nothing to stop the situation then you get what you deserve.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions on everything. this just happens to be mine and the opinion of a few others i know. I'm sorry if you dont like it but this is america and i am entitled to my own OPINION. and thats all it is.

It's called shi**y f***ing parenting is what it's called.  I'm sorry, but we're talking about a 12 YEAR OLD CHILD for G-d's sake!  ANY parent that feels that their kid "gets what they deserve" in this type of situation should:
    a.  Have any/all children removed from their custody.
    b.  Have their reproductive organs "fixed" so that they won't bring any more children into the world that they obviously don't care about.
And the fact that ppl like you can't comprehend this truly concerns me.

I have to agree with you......I posted my other comment before I could see yours.....It's truely scarey too see someone talk about a 12 y/o like this and then think in the future she may have kids of her own.....Hopefully God...and the State Social Services Department where she lives watches over her childeren

vasunlover

Social Services gets involved only when its not needed anymore, or so it seems,    People need help (whether emotionally or physically) and its not there anymore, because of all the ignorant people taking advantage of the situations

foxx

Quote from: kgansor on March 02, 2006, 06:18:21 PM
If you could see and hear the things this girl talks about already and when she was in 5th grade, she was already sneaking out with guys much older than her, she already skips school more than anybody ive ever known, anything that ever happens to her nobody ever feels any compassion for her just because of the way she acts all the time, not even her own mother and brother. Her father is a different story because thats *his* daughter and he gives into everything she says because she crys and complains and throws a tantrum at that age she needs to be smacked around adn something needs to happen in her life to straighten her out, the only person to ever punish her is her brother, her mother doesnt care about anything that goes on adn her father is just too stupid to realize it. She already *WANTS* to have sex with guys and thats WHY she got a myspace account, she just got yelled at for having an $80 phone bill from talking to guys from there. So she knows what she is doing so whatever she gets is what she deserves. plain and simple. I dont have any compassion for people who knowingly put themselves in these kinds of positions.

So let's say you are an 18-year old girl.  You are at a party.  A rapist puts GHB or a "roofie" in your drink.  You pass out, he rapes you.  Is it your fault because you were at a party? 

1 in 4 women
1 in 4 girls under the age of 18
1 in 6 boys.

Those are estimated statistics.  Why estimated?  Because people like you put such a stigma on victims that they don't report the crime.  IT IS NEVER THE VICTIMS FAULT.  NEVER.

hades

sounds like she was mad and venting.but if a teenager wants to do something most of the time theyll do anything to do it and its usually hard to stop them from doin what they want.

PogoCrazyMomma

QuoteSo let's say you are an 18-year old girl.  You are at a party.  A rapist puts GHB or a "roofie" in your drink.  You pass out, he rapes you.  Is it your fault because you were at a party? 

1 in 4 women
1 in 4 girls under the age of 18
1 in 6 boys.

Those are estimated statistics.  Why estimated?  Because people like you put such a stigma on victims that they don't report the crime.  IT IS NEVER THE VICTIMS FAULT.  NEVER.

Right on!!!!Even if a girl is extremely sexually active at any age, say she is drinking with friends and a guy rapes her it is HIS fault, not hers for dressing provacatively, or having had many sexual partners, or for getting drunk, using drugs, etc. etc. !!! Totally true about why victims don't report, cause ppl then judge them/ blame them/say them had it coming/ etc. and like foxx said IT IS NEVER, EVER THE VICTIMS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!

69VAMPISH69

hades

eh i think its boring myself.i cancelled mine in the summer just to eh for me.for a lot of people it was just a race to see who could get more friends up even tho they hardly talked to any of them anyways  :o

chunkster

I was raped as a teen and I can say I asked for nothing. I have battled addictions because of it throughout the years that followed. Mainly, I have been and still battle a "shopping addiction." Surrounding myself with new things constantly makes me feel less dirty.  So whoever believes that anyone asks for rape is ignorant and should be evaluated for thier own mental abnormalities.

Brandon493

Quote from: chunkster on March 03, 2006, 04:13:20 PM
I was raped as a teen and I can say I asked for nothing. I have battled addictions because of it throughout the years that followed. Mainly, I have been and still battle a "shopping addiction." Surrounding myself with new things constantly makes me feel less dirty. So whoever believes that anyone asks for rape is ignorant and should be evaluated for thier own mental abnormalities.
[/b]

Well said. I do believe that some particular people in this thread have no compassion for others and really do need to be examined.

pogohatesme

I was raped as a teen and I can say I asked for nothing. I have battled addictions because of it throughout the years that followed. Mainly, I have been and still battle a "shopping addiction." Surrounding myself with new things constantly makes me feel less dirty.  So whoever believes that anyone asks for rape is ignorant and should be evaluated for thier own mental abnormalities.

I've very sorry to hear what you've went through and are still dealing with......I have to agree with you though...some people on here are just plain ignorant

nightperson

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 03, 2006, 04:43:32 PM

I've very sorry to hear what you've went through and are still dealing with......I have to agree with you though...some people on here are just plain ignorant

amen on that

Brandon493

Quote from: bra on March 03, 2006, 05:02:21 PM
this should get locked Homer, dont you think its getting a little disturbing? I know I could choose not to read anymore, but I read almost every thread.

Gee Bra, It seems to me you made a certain comment on here saying girls are stupid and get raped. Then with this comment...I have a question. Are you schizophrenic? :o So your comment was the root of most of this. Think before you speak and show some consideration for others.

Brandon493

I actually am very intelligent, I'm currently a sophomore and am in the top 10% of my class.  And don't get you started? You started it in the first place. So how old are you? The way you made that comment, I would guess you're an inconsiderate conceited teenager.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview